Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rushtrip

the kaleiscope has turned once again..giving a totally new picture for us to delve on...

he is such an intense guy...he did not take rejection lightly for there must be something in his past that holds the key...it could be his father who being a perfectionist put the burden on young shoulder to carry the burden and Maan being rejected by him for his efforts not living up to his father's standards...

Sameera is one aspect to his past..his laughter vanished after sameera being the last straw...that broke him

he realised that all that glitters is not gold....he probably found his father whom he had idolised had clay feet too..

he lost, he was disillusioned and he realised he only had himself to rely on...

the only other person privy to him..the real Maan was Daadi...

It took Geet, her innocence her charm her clumsiness to put a chink in his armour that he had carefullly created. She had pierced and he wanted to believe again...

but she rejected him...and he is back in the black hole, he said to himself mein saari nishani mitta doonga jo mujhe usse jodhti hai. He not just rubbed his cheek..he also took the taveez out..which is the binder for him...it has him entangled in her..

he went to the attic to get reinforcement, to revisit his past to collect ammunition so that he can fight this war as the loner warrior he finds himself to be once again...

he wanted to step deeper into his darkness...deeper than before..
but unknown him, she followed...she brought light..

and he shared with her what he only perhaps shared with daadi...he shared a piece of himself..

she is aghast at what she saw..a reflection from the past of what Maan was and what he had become.

she has stepped into deep waters..deeper than she can understand..

will she be pulled into his darkness or will she pull him out?

the symbolism is him walking into the light that she brings...which could mean she will bring light in his life...

The taveez is his future..the key to room his past...he will not just lock it up..but now..he will air it out..so that fresh ray of hope...with fragrance that is Geet..enters his being..

What a beautiful post , pleasure to read....

@red : So aptly put ...the kaleidoscope has turned again ..indeed, the CV's have done it again , showing us yet another side of the story...and how !
@ pink : so beautifully subtle ...but unknown to him, she followed ....true, little did he know she will follow..little did SHE know she will reach....this place of maan's life...
@ blue: Aaah , what an insight, sooooo wonderful - the key is his past and the taveez , his future...

and I hope that now , the future beckons !

VJ

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Viji..

Maan and Geet have me in their clutches...they are all i think about...

i feel i know them..and i understand what they are going through...

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=MaaneetDD]reserved , be back with comments 😉

Yes, the CVs do know how to make us sit up!! We were all going the izhaar route and there they threw a fork in the road - we see a tantalizing glimpse of Maan's past... We had forgotten the bitterness in his psyche by the mellowed Maan that Geet had brought out.

Yes, also his reflection is on the frame and when she tries to touch him through the frame, he walks out - what does this symbolize? Maan does not want  Geet to move him into the light ? He wants to sink into the  pits of darkness where rejection does not touch him.. He is accustomed to this feeling of unhappiness which Geet maanged to asunder!!
Yes she is the silver lining for Maan's dark clouds. She brings forth a cculdron of emotions which he had forgotten existed in his heart..He thinks she has rejected him and will try his best to hurt her too.. Lets see the way this river will flow!!
lovely response ... 
@red: True, we were all going London and the CV's led us Tokyo !🤣 I tell you , so much for our predictions !
@blue : that was truely beautiful and symbolic , - she cannot reach the real him.... she cannot get him even when she can.... he will not let her touch his life again..etc etc... so many potential symbolisms... very powerful ...
@pink: she does bring forth nothing less than a "couldron" of emotions for him .. and he was barely learning to cope with them and own them , when she vanished...

Beautifully written!

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

the kaleiscope has turned once again..giving a totally new picture for us to delve on...

he is such an intense guy...he did not take rejection lightly for there must be something in his past that holds the key...it could be his father who being a perfectionist put the burden on young shoulder to carry the burden and Maan being rejected by him for his efforts not living up to his father's standards...

Sameera is one aspect to his past..his laughter vanished after sameera being the last straw...that broke him

he realised that all that glitters is not gold....he probably found his father whom he had idolised had clay feet too..

he lost, he was disillusioned and he realised he only had himself to rely on...

the only other person privy to him..the real Maan was Daadi...

It took Geet, her innocence her charm her clumsiness to put a chink in his armour that he had carefullly created. She had pierced and he wanted to believe again...

but she rejected him...and he is back in the black hole, he said to himself mein saari nishani mitta doonga jo mujhe usse jodhti hai. He not just rubbed his cheek..he also took the taveez out..which is the binder for him...it has him entangled in her..

he went to the attic to get reinforcement, to revisit his past to collect ammunition so that he can fight this war as the loner warrior he finds himself to be once again...

he wanted to step deeper into his darkness...deeper than before..
but unknown him, she followed...she brought light..

and he shared with her what he only perhaps shared with daadi...he shared a piece of himself..

she is aghast at what she saw..a reflection from the past of what Maan was and what he had become.

she has stepped into deep waters..deeper than she can understand..

will she be pulled into his darkness or will she pull him out?

the symbolism is him walking into the light that she brings...which could mean she will bring light in his life...

The taveez is his future..the key to room his past...he will not just lock it up..but now..he will air it out..so that fresh ray of hope...with fragrance that is Geet..enters his being..

Vroom, I love how u articulate what we struggle to put into words.. I am still gasping for thoughts  and here u have effortlessly portrayed the befuddlement we all are facing!!!

U know I am a fan of ur beautiful  analogies!! I am never tired of praising them!! Always a fresh perspective to the epi... Nags post  is always like a yummy  cake and u were the icing and the cherry on the top 😉😉..
Yes Geet has laid seige and broken the fortress around his heart!! But like u said , she does not realise that its not a mere brook but an ocean of emotions that have  been supressed in him!! And will she understand that pain and fear of rejection that is hidden under the armor!!

I love the key and  the taveez reference here!! How do u manage write so lyrically!!  Even if he wants to close it, I think Geet will want to remove the poison that has festered in his soul ---she will do it knowingly or unknowingly - yet to be seen 😊

Pretzels thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nags, it felt like Maan wanted to retract back to run away with the recent fiasco he had; had in love and it seems it's his way of getting over things, that is putting a hard stop somewhere. The pain and angiush he might have suffered earlier maybe reminds him not to hurt himself time n again and that it also reminds him that he's failed in his perfect life in some way or the other.

Yes he has had a turbulent past, something to do with his Mom, Dad, they fighting, or his dad traumatizing the mother and the child or vice-verca(eeew am thinking too much) or not giving enough love to Maan and abandoning him. He also said he fell from his bike and he cried suggests that he'd been taught that he should do it without falling at the first go and that he was tailored to be a perfectionist and not expected to make mistakes leaving no space to vent out emotions.

The picture in the frame symbolizes how he's been running away from his own self and that he's afraid to expose himself and let go off his shadowy past. He wants to be his very own secluded,remote and reclusive self, the more he gets hurt the more he retreats. Once bitten twice shy.

There's Pari here who's quick in putting two and two together. I hope there's some momentum tomorrow in terms of she ensuring both have feelings for each other. And then there's Daadi who's a witness to Maan's old odd behavior today. I hope Daadi and Pari meet up tomorrow or Daadi and Geet have a talk. Am sure Daadi might try to trace Geet as to why Maan's suddenly trying to rekindle his past.

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pretzels

Nags, it felt like Maan wanted to retract back to run away with the recent fiasco he had; had in love and it seems it's his way of getting over things, that is putting a hard stop somewhere. The pain and angiush he might have suffered earlier maybe reminds him not to hurt himself time n again and that it also reminds him that he's failed in his perfect life in some way or the other.

Yes he has had a turbulent past, something to do with his Mom, Dad, they fighting, or his dad traumatizing the mother and the child or vice-verca(eeew am thinking too much) or not giving enough love to Maan and abandoning him. He also said he fell from his bike and he cried suggests that he'd been taught that he should do it without falling at the first go and that he was tailored to be a perfectionist and not expected to make mistakes leaving no space to vent out emotions.

The picture in the frame symbolizes how he's been running away from his own self and that he's afraid to expose himself and let go off his shadowy past. He wants to be his very own secluded,remote and reclusive self, the more he gets hurt the more he retreats. Once bitten twice shy.

There's Pari here who's quick in putting two and two together. I hope there's some momentum tomorrow in terms of she ensuring both have feelings for each other. And then there's Daadi who's a witness to Maan's old odd behavior today. I hope Daadi and Pari meet up tomorrow or Daadi and Geet have a talk. Am sure Daadi might try to trace Geet as to why Maan's suddenly trying to rekindle his past.

Hi Preeti..... I agree Maan is very ANGRY right now.  He is angry at Geet and more so than that he is ANGRY at HIMSELF!!!  He goes to the attic...into the darkness so that he can remind himself that this is where he has been...where he is comfortable....he knows this space....DARKNESS is a part of him....he reminds himself that he cannot run from there.   What I think surprises him is that GEET has followed him into this dungeon....without even a flicker of freight!!!  Geet always seems to throw a wrench into his thinking all the time!!!  Now its up to GEET to permanently bring him out of this darkness!!!

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post & great replies you guys!
 We knew Maan was the "angry young man" as everyone puts it...but he as a "dark side"?...This is new! Geet you're the ray of light in Maan's life! & Maan you're the pillar in Geet's life.... I really don't care for Dev-Geet confrontation anymore, as long as Geet just confides in Maan about everything!
uzmakhan thumbnail
nargis darling, i cant tell u how much todayz epi depressed me!!
i anticipated sum light hearted moments---buh like u sed, the CVz did the unxpected!!
its realli saddenin that there waz no maaneet close moment, no romantic dialogues sirf rona dhona parts aur kuch nahi!

maan has kept all those things in the attic which were the cause of the dukhi aatma hez today---
and the worst bit is, that jus b4 goin there, he tuk hold of the taveez --does that mean woh taweez bhi (and the person related to it) has now becum another reason fer his saddoness aur woh (taveez) bhi wahan land keraygi?--😭

which meanz maan has done proper bandubus fer kickin geet outa his life?😭

yaar this time he lukd way tooo determined--
he lukd the same emotion-less maan we saw in hoshiyarpur--
m soo nott likin watz happenin--
promo main kuch aur dekhaya---precap main kuch aur horaha hai!

will pari do her magic now?
she has almost gotten a hold of watz happenin between maaneet--shez kinda sure that geet feels fer him, toh now will she test maan also and then finally do sumthin (which i sirsli cant guess) that will make geet land in her (pari's) position and geet will becum his mangetar?

i m soo missin the nautanki, evil smilish shararti maan!!
😭😭😭

poor guy, he waz right---"har hassi apne saath apne hissay ka ghum chupaye rakhti hai...."
this is soo true in his case!
the moment he got happy and smiled, the very next moment pain and ghum struck him!
😭😭😭😭

i cant think of anythin positive right now to make myself satisfied--
bohot burri epi thi yaar-😭

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
since last two days i m unable to think positive........maan looked soooooo determined dat it scared me.....i was like whts going on.......he wants to fulfill her wish and stay away...he is hurt soooo much.....

pari will help bt just now i cant think of anythng dat will ease d pain.....both r having der own problems......i dont want problems betwn dem....

attic scene was superb but eerie......dont knw wht truth lies der and wht will b unveiled......dark secrets, painful past.....he took taaviz to d attic......dat means he wants to throw it out frm his life....he wants to avoid or neglect  as it was never der.........he told geet tht she is free.....he is returning bck to his shell...culdnt find any emotion or feelings in his eyes......der was an emptiness.........m so worried........tensed.....babaji pls help.....

its high time geet should tell him the truth.....den let him decide wht he wants to do.....if he ready den whts her problem....next few episodes full of rona-dhona.........😭
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eminent

Great post & great replies you guys!
 We knew Maan was the "angry young man" as everyone puts it...but he as a "dark side"?...This is new! Geet you're the ray of light in Maan's life! & Maan you're the pillar in Geet's life.... I really don't care for Dev-Geet confrontation anymore, as long as Geet just confides in Maan about everything!

There are a lot of peple who feels this sane way...Dev can go to hell for all we care....Geet should tell Maan of the past and then Maan should marry her and life happily ever after....but yaar...this is a desi serial.............thoda pyaar, thodi takraar, todho dhoka, and bhaut sara drama to hona hi hain!!!
😉