Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Nayi shuruwaat se pehle..Purane Zakham ko Khuredna

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello ladies....I am back again today...with a take on today's episode.   WOW...what a mind-blowing episode today...just when we the viewers though we could predict what the CVs would do.....BAAM...they threw us a GOOGLY....with the intense scenes in the BARSAATI.....(attic)!!

Maan's past.....the Barsaati scenes were very intense and totally laden with strong emotions wrapped in tattered memories.........nothing about Maan is ever straightforward!!!  Even his past is like a jalebi.....twisted to the max.  Geet sees a picture of Maan smiling......and smiles herself thinking that there was a time when Maan smiled.....unbelievable...huh??

Then Maan's voice booms in to erase the smile.....saying........"Harr hassi apne saath apne hisse ke ghum chapaaye leti hain.....jo aap ko bhale hi haaste huwey sunaeyi nahi deti....par baad mein ghin ghin ke yeh zindagi uska hisaab lketi hain!!!"

WOW....Sameera ne aisa to kya kardiya ke Maan ki zindagi mein andhera hi andhera chaa gaya....or is there more than just Sammera.  I still believe that Maan's past has other ghosts...not just Sameera....perhaps something to do with his MOTHER and FATHER....and step-mom....etc...

Maan....you need to come out of the past....and live in the today and the tomorrow.   Geet is here in your life...she is the rainbow that will erase blackness (andhera) from  your life!!  BASK in her glory....for we Maneetians want to see some Magical Maneet Moments!!!

What say gals...any advise for Maan......  how to rise above this past??

P.S.  Sorry my post is late today...i got stuck at the office in some meetings!!!

--Nargis--

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the kaleiscope has turned once again..giving a totally new picture for us to delve on...

he is such an intense guy...he did not take rejection lightly for there must be something in his past that holds the key...it could be his father who being a perfectionist put the burden on young shoulder to carry the burden and Maan being rejected by him for his efforts not living up to his father's standards...

Sameera is one aspect to his past..his laughter vanished after sameera being the last straw...that broke him

he realised that all that glitters is not gold....he probably found his father whom he had idolised had clay feet too..

he lost, he was disillusioned and he realised he only had himself to rely on...

the only other person privy to him..the real Maan was Daadi...

It took Geet, her innocence her charm her clumsiness to put a chink in his armour that he had carefullly created. She had pierced and he wanted to believe again...

but she rejected him...and he is back in the black hole, he said to himself mein saari nishani mitta doonga jo mujhe usse jodhti hai. He not just rubbed his cheek..he also took the taveez out..which is the binder for him...it has him entangled in her..

he went to the attic to get reinforcement, to revisit his past to collect ammunition so that he can fight this war as the loner warrior he finds himself to be once again...

he wanted to step deeper into his darkness...deeper than before..
but unknown him, she followed...she brought light..

and he shared with her what he only perhaps shared with daadi...he shared a piece of himself..

she is aghast at what she saw..a reflection from the past of what Maan was and what he had become.

she has stepped into deep waters..deeper than she can understand..

will she be pulled into his darkness or will she pull him out?

the symbolism is him walking into the light that she brings...which could mean she will bring light in his life...

The taveez is his future..the key to room his past...he will not just lock it up..but now..he will air it out..so that fresh ray of hope...with fragrance that is Geet..enters his being..

Edited by rushtrip - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reserved , be back with comments 😉

Hello ladies....I am back again today...with a take on today's episode.   WOW...what a mind-blowing episode today...just when we the viewers though we could predict what the CVs would do.....BAAM...they threw us a GOOGLY....with the intense scenes in the BARSAATI.....(attic)!!

Yes, the CVs do know how to make us sit up!! We were all going the izhaar route and there they threw a fork in the road - we see a tantalizing glimpse of Maan's past... We had forgotten the bitterness in his psyche by the mellowed Maan that Geet had brought out.

Maan's past.....the Barsaati scenes were very intense and totally laden with strong emotions wrapped in tattered memories.........nothing about Maan is ever straightforward!!!  Even his past is like a jalebi.....twisted to the max.  Geet sees a picture of Maan smiling......and smiles herself thinking that there was a time when Maan smiled.....unbelievable...huh??

Yes, also his reflection is on the frame and when she tries to touch him through the frame, he walks out - what does this symbolize? Maan does not want  Geet to move him into the light ? He wants to sink into the  pits of darkness where rejection does not touch him.. He is accustomed to this feeling of unhappiness which Geet maanged to asunder!!

Then Maan's voice booms in to erase the smile.....saying........"Harr hassi apne saath apne hisse ke ghum chapaaye leti hain.....jo aap ko bhale hi haaste huwey sunaeyi nahi deti....par baad mein ghin ghin ke yeh zindagi uska hisaab lketi hain!!!"

WOW....Sameera ne aisa to kya kardiya ke Maan ki zindagi mein andhera hi andhera chaa gaya....or is there more than just Sammera.  I still believe that Maan's past has other ghosts...not just Sameera....perhaps something to do with his MOTHER and FATHER....and step-mom....etc...

Sameera appears to be the last nail on the coffin  that Maan existed in.. He could have been burdened with an authorative father figure who was more of a disciplinarian than a father , a mother who was submissive and could do nothing for her son except cling to him!! He had learnt very early in life to be a perfectionist and not make mistakes..

Maan....you need to come out of the past....and live in the today and the tomorrow.   Geet is here in your life...she is the rainbow that will erase blackness (andhera) from  your life!!  BASK in her glory....for we Maneetians want to see some Magical Maneet Moments!!!
Yes she is the silver lining for Maan's dark clouds. She brings forth a cculdron of emotions which he had forgotten existed in his heart..He thinks she has rejected him and will try his best to hurt her too.. Lets see the way this river will flow!!

Get  Geet to open up  about her past.. Learn from her that life throws obstacles but its up to us to rise like the phoenix

P.S.  Sorry my post is late today...i got stuck at the office in some meetings!!!
Edited by MaaneetDD - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nargis... yes there is so much more to this Maan.. and the attic scene just shook me up... it made me wanna know more about this maan....
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Nargis... yes there is so much more to this Maan.. and the attic scene just shook me up... it made me wanna know more about this maan....

Niha...what a puzzle this guy is!!  Just when you think you know him.....something from his past is revealed to blow away our understanding!!   The attic scenes were really well done...INTENSE to the core.  It gave me goosebumps!!!
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said - nothing about maan is so straightforward ! Well actually, nothing about Geet is either ...but we , the audience, have been party to her past from the beginning (of the story), whereas for Maan , we know nothing... and that makes the difference.....

I liked the way you said "Maan's voice boomed in to erase the smile" ...so apt !

lets see where this new jourmey takes us ...waiting for the story to move with some pace now, whichever way it goes... I am sure the CV's can do it ..we trust them...

VJ
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

the kaleiscope has turned once again..giving a totally new picture for us to delve on...

he is such an intense guy...he did not take rejection lightly for there must be something in his past that holds the key...it could be his father who being a perfectionist put the burden on young shoulder to carry the burden and Maan being rejected by him for his efforts not living up to his father's standards...

Sameera is one aspect to his past..his laughter vanished after sameera being the last straw...that broke him

he realised that all that glitters is not gold....he probably found his father whom he had idolised had clay feet too..

he lost, he was disillusioned and he realised he only had himself to rely on...

the only other person privy to him..the real Maan was Daadi...

It took Geet, her innocence her charm her clumsiness to put a chink in his armour that he had carefullly created. She had pierced and he wanted to believe again...

but she rejected him...and he is back in the black hole, he said to himself mein saari nishani mitta doonga jo mujhe usse jodhti hai. He not just rubbed his cheek..he also took the taveez out..which is the binder for him...it has him entangled in her..

he went to the attic to get reinforcement, to revisit his past to collect ammunition so that he can fight this war as the loner warrior he finds himself to be once again...

he wanted to step deeper into his darkness...deeper than before..
but unknown him, she followed...she brought light..

and he shared with her what he only perhaps shared with daadi...he shared a piece of himself..

she is aghast at what she saw..a reflection from the past of what Maan was and what he had become.

she has stepped into deep waters..deeper than she can understand..

will she be pulled into his darkness or will she pull him out?

the symbolism is him walking into the light that she brings...which could mean she will bring light in his life...

The taveez is his future..the key to room his past...he will not just lock it up..but now..he will air it out..so that fresh ray of hope...with fragrance that is Geet..enters his being..

Wow...Vrush...what an anlysis....totally mindblowing!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDD

reserved , be back with comments 😉

Yes, the CVs do know how to make us sit up!! We were all going the izhaar route and there they threw a fork in the road - we see a tantalizing glimpse of Maan's past... We had forgotten the bitterness in his psyche by the mellowed Maan that Geet had brought out.

Yes, also his reflection is on the frame and when she tries to touch him through the frame, he walks out - what does this symbolize? Maan does not want  Geet to move him into the light ? He wants to sink into the  pits of darkness where rejection does not touch him.. He is accustomed to this feeling of unhappiness which Geet maanged to asunder!!

Sameera appears to be the last nail on the coffin  that Maan existed in.. He could have been burdened with an authorative father figure who was more of a disciplinarian than a father , a mother who was submissive and could do nothing for her son except cling to him!! He had learnt very early in life to be a perfectionist and not make mistakes..

Yes she is the silver lining for Maan's dark clouds. She brings forth a cculdron of emotions which he had forgotten existed in his heart..He thinks she has rejected him and will try his best to hurt her too.. Lets see the way this river will flow!!

Get  Geet to open up  about her past.. Learn from her that life throws obstacles but its up to us to rise like the phoenix

Thanks Rev for the detailed comments.   We will have to wait and watch, which way the river flows.....won't we??
😕
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

Well said - nothing about maan is so straightforward ! Well actually, nothing about Geet is either ...but we , the audience, have been party to her past from the beginning (of the story), whereas for Maan , we know nothing... and that makes the difference.....

I liked the way you said "Maan's voice boomed in to erase the smile" ...so apt !

lets see where this new jourmey takes us ...waiting for the story to move with some pace now, whichever way it goes... I am sure the CV's can do it ..we trust them...

VJ

I agree VJ...I too am ready for the story to move now....take on new horizons!!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey nags put this up on fb why dont you?