Pratigya

Precap - Wretched Wednesday !! - Page 2

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Shakti is just🤬🤬🤬.....gosh!!...isske ghar pe toh maa aur behen dono hai....and on top of that no kriya😭😭
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xmuqix

omg poor arushi
grrr shakti hate him!

As Trina said, Nothing may happen..but seeing him indulging in voyeurism  was so 🤢
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

hami,

absolutely..but I will tell you..I just was lost in admiration at Jaswant's acting ...what a talented actor... just a flick of eyes  and hands with subtle voice modulation's ..and he made us feel disgusted ...[he did not get any help frrom Aarushi, she was giving that impassive stare, that could mean anything]

:-) this bunch of poeple at Thakur niwas are so much into their characters!! :-)
I have never any sort of appreciation on Arushi's character or the lady's acting!! Actually I am irritated that one fll episode had gone on her...utter waste!!!

Arhaan I dont know ..wat to say? he is to born for acting only I guess....
the charisma n aura behind him is amazing!! he carries off the with so much ease as if he is real Krishna!!
tanthya thumbnail

Sam,

very apt ! you get my "Meddle for   creativity "😆  That expression is priceless !!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

It was damn disgusting!! moreover ..episode was izhu izhunu izhuthuttanga...a very slow paced one!!!

chewing gum episode. Felt like taking a shower, pee-U! Yuck! Yikes!
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

seriously Mera!! It was soo yucky!!!
ok Tanth n MEra will get abck after 1/2 hr....will put my kid to sleeep n get abck!!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Even You, Mera !! ...I thought You will find a silver line in this boring episode ....so u are not even going to serve "CHAI" today ....😆
birju4baby thumbnail
What I cannot understand is why Kesar cannot tell Pratigya about Shakti's intentions ... She was not afraid when she helped Pratigya escape ... why be afraid now .. this situation can very easily avoided by some smart and clever thinking ...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: birju4baby

What I cannot understand is why Kesar cannot tell Pratigya about Shakti's intentions ... She was not afraid when she helped Pratigya escape ... why be afraid now .. this situation can very easily avoided by some smart and clever thinking ...

Birju,

That's the question I am posing since yest... I am unable to comprehend Kesar's silence...Does this pregnancy mean so much to her that she is willing to sacrifice a young girls honour for her unborn baby !!😲...

She just saw him getting all decked..all she had to do was shout and Krishna would have come !!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Birju,

That's the question I am posing since yest... I am unable to comprehend Kesar's silence...Does this pregnancy mean so much to her that she is willing to sacrifice a young girls honour for her unborn baby !!😲...

She just saw him getting all decked..all she had to do was shout and Krishna would have come !!

so true.. kesar passiveness is irksome.... i mean how long it would have taken her to tell pratigya about her husband's intentions... actually she should have done this long back.. she was playing her words arnd asking her not to call arushi instead just told the truth then and there and the matter can be solved rationally... but in serials they behave irrationally and thats how the plot moves ahead...