Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

There has to be a showdown leading to a positive breakthru.....but with intro of Aarushi, wonder where CV's are taking us ??

yup thats what im fearing. i hope it turns out to be positive but without arushi getting hurt 😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

y all quesions for prats..............y is there nothing to confront krishna................even he has done wrong ...........y not him..............if prats is ready to forget and move on..............wat's troubling him..............is his ego comin in his way of love.................... 😕

Krishna has been confronted and he has redeemed himself ...he gave her unstinted supprt, he meekly absorbed all the taunts and humiliation that came his...it is not for him to prove...it is for Pratigya  to prove that what she feels , is love for him !!
jazzy010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg arushi iz too inccoent hope shakti doesn't do anything to her. i hope krishna or pratigya walk past or something. kasamay shakti izzz a pido Edited by jazzy010 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzy010

omg arushi iz too inccoent hope shakti doesn't do anything to her. i hope krishna or pratigya walk past or something. kasamay shakti izzz a pido

Everyone are hoping for that , but it means another day of tension building...Na, Yaar..whatever it is , lets get it over today itself...don't want to watch this disgusting track the whole week !!