Today's epi: My thoughts

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Can I say I loved today's episode ? The SidMaan scene was beautifully written and enacted-you could see Sid's frustration at Armaan's condition, his worry for him, and most of all, his LOVE for him. It wasn't just Riddhima's husband talking, it was Armaan's friend, his brother expressing that he's worried sick about him. He told Armaan to come out of the dark place where he's hiding himself and not letting the people who love him reach out to him-he told Armaan to stop hurting himself, and thereby stop hurting others. Because Armaan's pain hurts them too, they care for him, they love him.

The RiShi scene was very touching. The way Riddhima instantly saw through's Shilpa's tears-and the way she tried to reach out to her, it was lovely to watch. And Riddhima's only looking out for Armaan and Shilpa, her dialogue "Armaan ko apnana itna aasaan nahi hoga, aur iss raah mein tumhe aansoon bhi milenge" showed that she's concerned that Shilpa may not be the right girl for Armaan, she may not be able to handle him. And Shilpa's tears after she realized that Armaan was indeed the "aashiq", those were very painful to watch. I felt so sad for her.

As for the precap, Sid's finally letting his emotions known to Riddhima-how he wished that she would, just for a moment, think about him too, about how he feels that his emotions, his feelings are all secondary for her. I think that Sid needed to let it all out-he's been so patient and so forgiving always, its natural that he wishes that just for once, the woman he loves more than life itself would focus solely on him. And the way Riddhima's eyes filled up with tears- it was clear that she'd never, ever intended to hurt him this way. I think this should go a long way in strengthening SR's bond even more. Also, Armaan was listening in to their conversation, and added to what Sid said to him today, I think he's finally realizing what his self destruction is doing to the people around him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post.👍🏼
I loved today's episode. Sid was marvellous today. He handled both the protagonists extremely well. Armaan is slowly leading towards self-destrution without even realizing it which Sid needed to let him know.
As for Riddhima,i have also noticed that she is often concerned more about Armaan rather than Sid which sometimes becomes strange.
Sid was right to have told Riddhima about his feelings because Riddhima hasn't really understood them properly.
Sid rocked today.!👍🏼
Btw StarshineHues,what's your real name?😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved yr take on today episode ..I agree to every word you say....👏👏👏👏👏👏
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Awesome post.👍🏼

I loved today's episode. Sid was marvellous today. He handled both the protagonists extremely well. Armaan is slowly leading towards self-destrution without even realizing it which Sid needed to let him know.
As for Riddhima,i have also noticed that she is often concerned more about Armaan rather than Sid which sometimes becomes strange.
Sid was right to have told Riddhima about his feelings because Riddhima hasn't really understood them properly.
Sid rocked today.!👍🏼
Btw StarshineHues,what's your real name?😊

Hey Wafa !! 😃 My name's Aditi. Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Sid told Armaan today that his pain hurts others-it was much needed, Armaan needed to know it coz he'd begun to believe that nobody cares about his happiness. Sid showed him that Armaan is loved, there are people who hurt when he hurts.

And he let Riddhima know that sometimes, he'd like to be the focus of her attention too. He's been so incredibly loving and patient, but who doesn't need a little attention , a little pampering now and then ? He knows that she loves him-he said that to Armaan today as well, but she needs to show that love a bit more often.

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

I loved yr take on today episode ..I agree to every word you say....👏

Pooja !! 🤗 Thank you so much.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aditi 🤗

Today's epi was nice

Loved d Sidmaan & Ridshi scenes

I loved d way Sid gave a reality check to A . It was much needed & only Sid can do dis...Bravo Siddy boy👏

And Hatts off to KW d way he acted in today's epi was just amazing 👏👏

Coming to d Ridshi scene

Can I say I luv Riddhima Modi & Shilpa today

Shilpa was freaking awesome wid her emotions & what to say abt Mrs. Modi she was fantastic. Dis is our Ridz wid feelings & emotions 4 others I loved d fact dat she was sweet & gentle to Shilpa..

Today 4 d first time I felt dat d story is moving & dat's good

PRECAP - loved d precap😳

Sid blasting on Ridz great

Though I felt bad 4 Ridz bcoz she is not intentionally doing dis but still

she needs to get jolted so dat she can realise dat more den herself she is hurting Sid & definitely Sid don't deserve dis... He is her husband & every husband in d world will like to b on top of his wife's priority list..

Sid also has emotions & feelings just Bcoz he always stands 4 Ridz , she can't take him 4 granted..

Ridz should realise dat now she is married & she should focus on her hubby & her married life instead of getting worried abt her ex

and A listening to d convo will also help d Arsh track to move on

I hav a hunch dat d story will take a turn from here & may b Ridz will b more open abt her feelings towards Sid. Can't wait to see Ridz reaction after d convo...

Overall d epi was good & precap looks exciting

eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi.....

Harshita

Cherry.. thumbnail
Hey Aditi, great post 👏
I loved the episode as well... it left me with a feel-good taste... probably because I saw the story moving after a loooooooooooong time!
Sid was a right mix of a protective husband, loving friend and a concerned brother today... His words were not harsh, they were just full of 'tough love' which was needed for Armaan to see beyond the shell he has created around himself. I have always liked Sid for his choice of words, he's pretty clear with what he wants to convey... Armaan needed to be assured that he was indeed loved and cared for, and Sid stated that in as many words 👍🏼
pavs thumbnail
brilliant post aditi..il just disagree wid u on 1 point..i found riddhima's stance towards shilpa extremely insensitive...she cud see the poor gal is crying n instead of apologizing for her contribution in creating so much of pain for shilpa she strts sprouting some lines which frankly speaking dsnt even come close to being sensitive....i dnt like the way she always gives those vibes to shilpa tht arman is her property...in front of sid she dsnt dare to gives these vibes..its only poor gal shilpa who has to face her horrific words....i feel riddhima suffers frm jealousy..not jealously becoz someone else will become armaan's gf but becoz she cannot take the fact tht there is a gal who is better liked n is a better person than her in  sanjeevani!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Harshu !! 🤗 Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

I know, KW was superb today, the way he plays Sid is mind-blowing. And Armaan did need to hear that in destroying himself he's not only hurting himself, but others who love him as well.

Riddhima was gentle with Shilpa today, and she gave her some good advice. I only hope some happiness comes Shilpa's way now.

I'm so happy that Sid told Riddhima that he'd once in a while he'd like to be her focus as well, he knows that she loves him, but sometimes, he needs her to demonstrate that love as well.

This episode was pretty much
needed! It was so sad to see Shilpa
cry after knowing Armaan is the Ashiq!
I loved the Sidmaan scene both rocked it!