Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ, oh man i am loving your posts! 👏
Todays episode was just amazing! I loved the part where geet was looking at maans reflection on his pic frame, and she reached to wipe off maan's tears. The way they captured that whole room scene for us gave me chills. It was so intense! The room itself gave vibes of a dark secret. Maans dark past is sure getting closer everyday. I am not sure if I should look forward to it...

Edited by Heyybabyydolll - 13 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

Heya VJ!! 😊

I like the title. A Room With a View is one of my favorite novels/movies.

They did a great job in setting up such an darkly intense environment as the backdrop of his past!!

Thanks ya. They were truely a class apart in this scene, werent they ? all of us loved it , na ?
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Heyybabyydolll

VJ-LNMDJ, oh man i am loving your posts! 👏
Todays episode was just amazing! I loved the part where geet was looking at maans reflection on his pic frame, and she reached to wipe off maan's tears. The way they captured that whole room scene for us gave me chills. It was so intense! The room itself gave vibes of a dark secret. Maans dark past is sure getting closer everyday. I am not sure if I should look forward to it...

thanks so nice of you to say that ya .. I too loved the scene ...yes, the pic frame sense was so brilliant , the CV's are really giving us masterpeices on the small screen !
ha ha, I like the way you say - i'm not sure if i shud look forward to it ! Me too !🤣