Precap~24-8~Tasha..:))

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️

In todayz Precap,Babi welcumz tasha wth aarti and Dutta iz all smilez..he tellz babi.."ab aapki beti salaamath hai..u need not worry...juz thank bappa coz he too muz b awaiting ur prayerz.."...the trio sis looked shocked, and sudarshan too...while babi and AS r moved by duttaz wordz..and naku lookz surprised...!!

OMG...Dutta proposez naku in sherz own style....walkz hand in hand to PN...!!!👏👏👏Wat an epiz...!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️~~❤️

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shoooooooooooooona!!!!!!!

i was waiting for u to post !!!!

ATTAAACK!! LOL!!

MAN! Dutta - babi convo had me in tears... how he handed her hand into hers.. and said promise fulfilled!! and asked her to went for her bappa and thank him!!!!!!!
UFFFF !!!!!!!

I need someone to SLAP me!! and shut me up!!!!

shonapinky thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

ATTAAACK!! LOL!!

MAN! Dutta - babi convo had me in tears... how he handed her hand into hers.. and said promise fulfilled!! and asked her to went for her bappa and thank him!!!!!!!
UFFFF !!!!!!!

Ammm sara...thankz dear....🤗...but am still in shock...i dint know if i waz watching LTL or sum other soap...😆😆..itz going super fast...shona faintz...!!😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hayee ...kya epi tha ....😍😍
dil garden garden ho gaya .....!
nazia.icycool thumbnail
hey shona!!! thanx for the precap 🤗
it was an amazing epi indeed....and the precap was minblowing...dutta behaved like a perfect son in law..he was so happy to see a happy babi! lekin nakku still got confused onlistening to dutta's dialog.."agayi aap ki beti"...maybe she thought that dutta did what he had promised (to handover nakku to her mom)....

but naku should also know that today dutta said.."ye to shuruaat hai!!"....a beginning pof a wonderful life!!
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

*faints ... tries to get up but faints again .... need some supports and gets up with difficulty*

yeh kya hua aaj? 😲 ... aaj ka epi toh ekdum dhasu niklaa .... Dutta in all smiles and romancing Nakku .. making her uncomfortable. Also asks Baabi to get back to god? Hai ... hai ..... shona .... my dear ... I am dying to watch the epi and moreover smiling Dutta.
Yeh din kab khatam hoga re?
Thanks for the midblowing precap .... I am sure we are in for an intense romance ..... bas un chudeloon ko bhagwaan TaSha se dor rakhe.
Nels thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

ATTAAACK!! LOL!!

UFFFF !!!!!!!

phatak .... koi asar hua? 😆😆 nahi hoga .... its TaSha magic. 😳😛
shonapinky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Hayee ...kya epi tha ....😍😍
dil garden garden ho gaya .....!

haan saab...😍😍😍😳😆
Nels thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hey shona!!! thanx for the precap 🤗
it was an amazing epi indeed....and the precap was minblowing...dutta behaved like a perfect son in law..he was so happy to see a happy babi! lekin nakku still got confused onlistening to dutta's dialog.."agayi aap ki beti"...maybe she thought that dutta did what he had promised (to handover nakku to her mom)....

but naku should also know that today dutta said.."ye to shuruaat hai!!"....a beginning pof a wonderful life!!

Really naaz???? 😲 This is what he said?
Oh my god ... we really need baaji pulling Dutta's leg now.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nelufar

*faints ... tries to get up but faints again .... need some supports and gets up with difficulty*

yeh kya hua aaj? 😲... aaj ka epi toh ekdum dhasu niklaa .... Dutta in all smiles and romancing Nakku .. making her uncomfortable. Also asks Baabi to get back to god? Hai ... hai ..... shona .... my dear ... I am dying to watch the epi and moreover smiling Dutta.

Yeh din kab khatam hoga re?

Thanks for the midblowing precap .... I am sure we are in for an intense romance ..... bas un chudeloon ko bhagwaan TaSha se dor rakhe.

AAj buhut kuch hogaa yaar!!!!!

its a MUST MUST MUST watch episode!!! for everyone...