#*Devil's Den#* Ateet ki Dastak [INDEX Pg 1] - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
arwen, congo on if rockerz πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by secretkeeper

@Tanu: "queen of quotable quotes from 'Queen of Dupattas'" πŸ˜†

I might do a detailed take...but now now..later..lets see :)

@Sarirah: chill 😊 Atleast Jyo got the 2nd pg :) *offers lassi*

@Twin: If-Rockerz haa? *nudge* πŸ₯³Hum saath saath banay πŸ˜† eik week ka difference πŸ˜ƒ

Wohooo..........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 'Dr  LOL' doing analysis..cant wait... πŸ˜ƒ

@Arwen.............CONGRATULATIONs....πŸ₯³.........dear......for going all REDDDDDDDD πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hey jav....u not writing one?? πŸ˜›

yaar u guys r all so good with ur detailed analyses and some with their hilarious versions that it covers all i wanna say.........me never really tried it but one day if i feel like it then ill give it a go Tongue
Originally posted by Armu4eva

U or Anj?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think Anj said she wanted Dev to see the mark ... and that it wd be fun when he realizes later who put the lipstick mark there 🀣🀣🀣

@Arwen........................

bak bak bak bak bak...............πŸ˜†......Raavan dia of Abhishek, πŸ˜†, leads u to IF rockerz🀣

oh ho ayeeessshhhaaaaa........

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm0S0Y61YGs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

@arwen: yes 🀣 anj said she wanted dev to see the lipstick mark 🀣
@adiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i effing LOVE you for this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒEdited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
hey congo arwen.....πŸ₯³
@All: Hindi words for past or memories? 😊 jaldi say batao
Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Originally posted by adits7

jyots sum1 hd predicted dt Dev ll notice d mark......
Ya its Anj the greatπŸ˜†..thats why I quoted her message saying "u admire dev..don't u"πŸ˜†./..I knew she was bang onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Caco:Its fine dear...πŸ€—..the problem is I come online around 10.30pm after watching that garbage UttaranπŸ˜†...so mayb it will b a nice idea if the Den can b opened around 10.30pm ..then I can make a quick reservation😳/...

@All:Those who feel it was depressing..watch it again...the pain behind Maan's voice and those dialogues will touch your heart...I already said it..behind every darkness there is a light and that light can b felt only if we can see the darkness around their life😳...life is not a bed of roses where everyday we will get mushy romance and happiness around...we need to feel Maneet's pain here so that when they come passionately close to each other,we could feel their divine love and purity and not lust there😳...This pain nad emotion only will bring them passionately close..so feel their pain now...tomorrow u will b feeling thier happiness as well😳...and yes my shock wala riddle is yet to happenπŸ˜†