Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jyo: hey i think we should let it be....I am sure he has enough people in his life who can point this out....rather than some people he doesnt even know....i somehow feel its crossing the line

mean as much as I may want to play higgins to his Elisa doolittle...at the end of the day I am a fan...i should not be interfering in his personal affairs...

He is an actor and should be smart enough to figure out what he needs to do to improve his craft- he clearly has invested a lot of effort in building ASSets, learning dance and acting classes- maybe this will be next...

its fine if we joke abt it for a bit of humor around here...but i would be mortified if i had to go upto a complete stranger (and thats wat he is at the end of the day) and tell them that i think ur diction needs improvement!Edited by shradhav - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

@Jyoti, Gouri.......is there any way that we can convey to the creatives to not give Guru any english dialogues? Because i think this is how he speaks.....working on his english diction might not help. And anyway these english sentences are really not necessary to the script so they can very well omit such dialogues. Sorry for barging in like this but just thought to give my suggestion....😊

Ya I agree to some extent..no need to give him long english dialgoues😆...hindi zindabad😆...but few words in english like "dinner" or "cabin" or "club" which he pronounced in a wrong way needs to b improved..u cannot use hindi there for those words😆..u can but then it will look like a mytho show😆...so some basic english words will b there and for that Guru needs to work on his diction ..I know its difficult..my own diction is pathetic😆..but there is no harm in trying😳...and because he is such a good actor and perfect in almost everything..so if he can work on his diction..he will b flawless then👍🏼 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

I have a better IDEA Now, to bring the third brother and fix him with Geet. Mann has too many issues in that andheri kothari 🤣🤣

An...i guess we need to book a bed besides NT...for u... 🤣🤣 giving such psychotic predictions...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JaveriaM

so 1st bro loves her
2nd bro is the father of her baby
and 3rd one gets to keep her and the baby

🤣

Fundoo right Javeri 😆😆😆
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swan20

@Jyoti, Gouri.......is there any way that we can convey to the creatives to not give Guru any english dialogues? Because i think this is how he speaks.....working on his english diction might not help. And anyway these english sentences are really not necessary to the script so they can very well omit such dialogues. Sorry for barging in like this but just thought to give my suggestion....😊

hey swan ....

dis is reet ...

i don know what will jyo say about this
bt my personal view is....he shud get chances to correct himself.....he is a quick learner i guess.....and once he wil get to know his fault he will correct himself...

everyone is not perfect .....he covers it up by his dashing acting skills .....even his brows eyes and nose can act ....huh...gurmeet is rockstar !!
don bash me up sweets as m going crazy after him ....after yest and todays episode ...
hayeeeeeee
dreammmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Edited by maanmeet8 - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...honestly...i don't think Guru reads the Den..I mean he is too busy shooting nearly 20 hrs a day..i doubt he ever has time to go on the net..and that too coming in to read the Den....?.But yea maybe he's starting to feel conscious...i guess ppl around him must have mentioned it to him or what..?..But i really don't feel he reads the Den....😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

An...i guess we need to book a bed besides NT...for u... 🤣🤣 giving such psychotic predictions...🤣

😡Dakku An already has her own bed in her own built mental home 🤣🤣🤣
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hey evryone saying the same thing ......and i was scared huh !!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

@Tanu: *slides between Tanu's talwar and An* 😃

Aww mehr...dun ya worry... the warrior princess is priceless for me.... 😳 😳me wuld never hurt her.... 😛
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@An: a quick question and dont kill me with ur talwar but r u a fan of ektamai by any chance ☺️☺️☺️😆😆😆