Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabtaraz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
arman set them up, of course he wants her to be happy with sid b/c she says she wants that. but arman's only now feeling the sting of what he did for them, what he sacrificed. in watching them move on, he can't pretend anymore. he sees it actually happening and it's tearing him a part. sid was very un-friend like today. he kept using the word, "dost" today but if he were a good friend, he would say come one, man let's go out for a drink and you cry/screeaam it out. a friend does that. not by making him feel more guilty b/c that's just a temporary fix. but i think it's good. arman and sid shouldnt be as friendly as they have been, it's just not realistic. you know they must hate each other's guts internally hahaha...it's good he got his emotions out b/c now arman knows how he really feels and thinks about him.
Neeshoe thumbnail
👏
Wow Amazing topicc !
Agree with you 100% !
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thank You to everyone who liked this post.

AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Very soon, when Ridz will move a step ahead with Sid, same post will come from u, but instead of Sid, it will be Ridz..

All persons who hate a moron like Armaan are selfish acc. to u 🤣

Yeah...if that 'moron' had told Riddhima to choose him that day then your little boy would have no one to act like a kid infront of.😊
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

Oh...Sid can see Armaan's thoughts now? Antaryami ban gaya hai, ab?😆

And when did Armaan try to make Riddhima jealous? Are you watching the same show or some twisted version of the already twisted show?😆

And at least you recognized that Armaan tried to unite them...ab khud ki ITNI problems hai toh koi kya kar sakta hai? And if Armaan had not tried as much as he did then toh...😉

And as far as manhandling is concerned...Armaan wasnt the one who pushed Riddhima so she hit the table...😉

JULIEL thumbnail
Sid's character is truely the most confused character ... every relationship that he seems to have be it with Riddhima, Armaan and Shilpa all seem to be for his convience ... Ridzy has to continuely prove herself to him, Shilpa it seems is there so Armaan and can move on and thus the threat to Sidma relationship is gone so keeping pushing her towards Armaan, and finally Armaan  - he claims Armaan to be his "big brother" - well with "little brothers" like Sid who needs enemies?????

Never liked or cared for Sid's character from the get go, but now with the latest developments the less said is probably better because i would majorily offend some people!!!
-simi- thumbnail
I think sid is shown to be a rather realistic person. if you love your wife and see her caring more for her former lover who she would die for, i would be surprised if jealousy was NOT built up in Sid.
-simi- thumbnail
and i also agree on what some people are seeing. according to some other people here, anyone who is pro AR breakup (even if its ridhima) is selfish 😆
dishu thumbnail
i agree rae, sid is a confused soul really

didnt he tell armaan in the beginning of the epi that his wife love him and he is sure abt that, and now he is questioning riddhima that why she never gives him attention???

lol
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely, Sid is the most selfish character from day1.