Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 49erFan

wow, Im glad he told her that, now the story will move on!  This is a test for Geet, can she bare to live without Maan!!!!

Though the pain still is in air but happy to see the real MSK back in action.
Yes agreed with you.Everyone has to undergo the "Agni Parikshya" in love.
I'm missing so much the happy and funny moments of the show,but well the show must go on.
And to continue all the shades of humane emotions are to be included.Hope to end it in a happy note.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaishu14

That was so mean of Maan 😡😡😔.....if i was geet then i would have cried my eyes out😭...in front of him..and close myself in a room....to make him feel guilty....🤢

i mean there is a way of saying somethings......Maan is just blind with his ego.....
the day she is gone he will be sorry for what he did.....

Sorry dear.......Maan is never ever mean to his sweetheart.It was just the reflection of what Geet did to him yday.After all it hurted his dignity not ego.And Geet too will feel the difference when MSK will be out of his life.Hope CVs are definitely doing something to bridge the gap.
He's all the way generous to her whatever she asked and this time she asked him to stay away from her...........and thats what he's gonna fulfill her wish.
Wish the misunderstandings will get clear soon.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont be sad friends🤗, this ups & downs r necessary pyaar mein😭, both Geet & Maan saw the sadness, love each other, they r attracted to each other but they dont know the painfull past about each other when it will come it will be more painfull but it will bcom stronger and they'll not be able to leave each other they will blossom in their relationship, their love it will move to a mature bandhan😳 this is just a test😍, we'll see Geet being stress and will not be able to leave Maan😳 and Pari is here😉

PS:I hope I make myself understand😕 bcoz am sometimes a confused person when it's about to comment😆
Edited by Soni-Sanraj - 13 years ago
_poonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes  for geet its a tough time dekthe hai wo kaise maan se door ja sakyhi hai
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very sad, but hope there is something good coming in our way, wahhhhhhhhh.....

Muniza
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot.

I dont know but Why Geet is doing all this nonsense? and if she cant tell truth to Maan she should have left by now. Dadi health is a wrong excuse to make
Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohmigod! that was sooooo sad!! 😭😭😭
jnawaz thumbnail
oh no! *sigh*...this is not what i need to be reading while im at work...i went from hiding my giggles and grins from my boss...aab mujhe aapne asoon chupana padega...*cry*

JAZ
swthrtdevisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
guys im thoroughly depressed by today's episode.......i ws crying badly and now i got a cold............ws really upset and still am...lets see wat surprises we get to see further......... 😭
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: latifa_28

Maan is under trible shock. His pain was even coming from his eyes. I think from Maan's point of view he is right. Geet was sometimes coming near to him somethins going away specially when Maan was in great emotion. How much a person can bear. So he took the firm decision. But they showed something else in the promo last week. Nah koi phool, nah anguthi, nah ayi si koyi haar. ...tum ko mere mangiyetar ban Nahi parega.

I know...I thought that today Maan will put up his forceful decision but I 'm also thinking that now pari also knows something about Maneet she will help Maan get Geet's confession...What do you all think ???
I too don't want Geeet away from Maan....they should stay together loving, fighting , & all....coz i feel that Maan's PASSION & Geet's INNOCENCE leads to a STRONG ATTRACTION & PASSIONATE ROMANTIC LOVE ... 😉