24/08/2010 Let's Play The Game of Truth:Pari to Geet - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pari76

Thanks Shruti for the update.  Also can anyone give me a site that shows the entire episode please.  I check youtube, I could be wrong but it seems too short for a 30 min show.  Please let me know as I do not want to miss this show.

Hello- hope you don't mind me butting in but I also watch on the internet and it sometimes takes ages to find the Youtube links. Check Armu4eva's live update- its on the daily episode discussion thread (page 35 I think) and she always posts a series of links! These are my lifesavers and let me watch asap and save me frustration.
The little that I did see today, it was another sad episode, guess maybe the next couple will be.  They really need to have Geet tell Maan about her past and they need to her to do that asap.
Thank ccolkat thank you for the information.  I looked for Armu4eva's live update and could find.  can you please send me the link because from reading on here, I know that I haven't seen the entire episode for today.
Originally posted by Pari76

Thank ccolkat thank you for the information.  I looked for Armu4eva's live update and could find.  can you please send me the link because from reading on here, I know that I haven't seen the entire episode for today.
Here you go Pari; enjoy! :

Thank you so much ccolkat.