BV - Aug 24th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Anandi is busy making pakodas for Jagya in the kitchen. Jagya stealthily comes there and tries to kiss her, but Anandi panics and smears Jagya's face with batter. Jagya is mad. He tells Anandi that she can spend all her lifetime cooking and serving Daadisa, and if she had made up her mind, she could have been studying with him 👏👏. After Jagya leaves, Anandi thinks about what Jagya said.

Gehna dresses up Nandu to take him for some inoculation shots. Basanth comes there and yells at her for not having informed him. He says that Gehna must feel no use for him anymore. Gehna is mad. She throws Nandu's reports on the bed and leaves in a huff.

At MS mansion. Madan and Shyam return from outside. All the family members are very loving towards Varun and Shagun, except for RS. He keeps glaring at everyone as the other members discuss rakhi celebrations. Radha has invited Jagya and Anandi home for lunch. RS doesn't seem to be happy about anything that is going on.

Sumitra and Gehna cook in the kitchen and discuss Rakhi. Sumitra misses her brother and says that she has told him to not come to the haveli. No matter how much he spends and gets her gifts, all he has to face was Maasa's taunts. She feels bad about this and Gehna consoles her. Jagya watches all this and thinks to himself.

In the morning Sumitra prepares for rakhi pooja. Maasa ties rakhi to Kanhaji. After Maasa leaves, Sumitra prays for her brother's well being. She again feels bad for not being able to tie Madhav rakhi.

Everyone in the living room. Anandi comes there and says she can't find Jagya anywhere...

Precap :  RS taunts Sumitra since Jagya does not come to MS mansion for rakhi.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update.
Not sure when this grown up Anandi would even think of studying?
Wo pehele waali Anandi to padhne ke liye roti rehti thi aur ye badi Anandi to kabhi padhai ke baare main sochti bhi nhi?????????
I don't think the basic personality can change so much
GO on Jagya 👏 👏 keep shouting at anandi for many days 👍🏼 ..maybe then she will realize what an idiot 😵 she has been by missing out on education ...
they are just dragging it now...  jagya trying to romance and anandi snubbing him.. nothing new.. am surprised that sumitra has not learnt to stand up for her family... i really wish they wld have made the older beendhi's characters stronger esp sumitra.. i mean wat has she learnt in all these years?  massa will taunt her anyways so why shld she let go of her family.?? waise bhi she has only 1 bro...
after the jagya remarriage fiasco i thought massa will be little humble but no.. she is still ruling with a iron hand..
giving respect is one thing.. but mutely nodding heads for everything is another.. 

usually after the leap the leads are transformed to be stronger yahan toh ulta hi hai....
anyways am pretty sure jagya has gone to get sumitra's bro since he heard her say she misses him....

thanks guys for watching and updating patiently really appreciate your efforts

Originally posted by pallai

they are just dragging it now... jagya trying to romance and anandi snubbing him.. nothing new.. am surprised that sumitra has not learnt to stand up for her family... i really wish they wld have made the older beendhi's characters stronger esp sumitra.. i mean wat has she learnt in all these years? massa will taunt her anyways so why shld she let go of her family.?? waise bhi she has only 1 bro...
after the jagya remarriage fiasco i thought massa will be little humble but no.. she is still ruling with a iron hand..
giving respect is one thing.. but mutely nodding heads for everything is another..

usually after the leap the leads are transformed to be stronger yahan toh ulta hi hai....
anyways am pretty sure jagya has gone to get sumitra's bro since he heard her say she misses him....

thanks guys for watching and updating patiently really appreciate your efforts

i agree
I am surprized that dadisa has so far not spoken anything abt anandi's father and the fact that he was in jail.

Only RS mentioned that the other day but dadisa has not hurt her with that yet.
No matter what Jagya says, it won't get into Anandi's thick head. She only cares abt people who don't care about her. Anyone else in Anandi's place would actually resent Maasa, knowing she tried to get rid of her by getting Jagya remarried, but Anandi is still "jee huzoor"ing to everything Maasa says....totally illogical and unreal.
I think Jagya will shun Anandi for the same reasons ..... that she cares more abt what Maasa will say, rather than what Jagya wants. On the same note, this Jagya is litte too hyper to do you know what 😆

Jagiya getting irrate with Anandi is fair. She is kind of good for nothing. True dehati in all the sense- in studies and in married life :-)

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

No matter what Jagya says, it won't get into Anandi's thick head. She only cares abt people who don't care about her. Anyone else in Anandi's place would actually resent Maasa, knowing she tried to get rid of her by getting Jagya remarried, but Anandi is still "jee huzoor"ing to everything Maasa says....totally illogical and unreal.
I think Jagya will shun Anandi for the same reasons ..... that she cares more abt what Maasa will say, rather than what Jagya wants. On the same note, this Jagya is litte too hyper to do you know what 😆
yep,anybody else would have atleast 😉 put some thing bad in maasa's food 😆 Nobody with an ounce of self respect would suffer such humiliation 😡
maybe when jagya shuns her she will stop being this idiotic 😡 ,irritating person she has become .. 🤔