Ramzan helps Iqbal stay fit - article

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Ramzan helps Iqbal stay fit

Iqbal Khan
Iqbal Khan is one handsome and well built actor, who can make almost any woman drool over him Presently, Iqbal is using the opportunity of the holy month of Ramzan to get in an even better shape.

Khan, who has made a comeback to the TV industry after around two years as the jilted lover, Rudra, in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, says that Ramzan is the time when people fast and he believes that it is the ideal time to get in a proper shape.

He adds that he wouldn't have any carbohydrates during the time of day and a good helping of the delicious protein enriched chicken biryani after the sunset, he would definitely get better with his shape.  He plans to combine this Ramzan fast with his strenuous exercise, so as to get into a better shape.

Iqbal is indeed a health freak and has joined a popular Bandra gym that is open 24 hours. He has done so, in order to not miss out on his workouts, even when shootings happen way past midnight.  So when everyone hits the sack, he works out and sweats it out till he's satisfied to the core. Here's wishing him a 'better body' in the near future!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahila77 thumbnail
ALLAH will gv IK more strength +success and Happiness in his whole life
GOD bless uuu
.Lina. thumbnail
lolz no wonder he said in the other article that during rakhi day, sweets were "thrust" down his throat.   ðŸ˜† i bet he did a lot of workout that day. 😛
Nowsheen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hahaha.......sweets were thrust down his neck for sure! With him sweating out in the gym & maintaining the built of a Greek god, no wonder a lot of women want to be his sister since they can't be lovers =D!  Isse kehte hain, "dudh ka swaadh dahi se mitana...."!!!!

Just joking!!!! Hope I didn't offend anyone!
musajjabhana192 thumbnail
ok i dnt mine dhondhu jsut chill yar
musajjabhana192 thumbnail
np only i prey to god he alwaiys live heppy