Parul chauhan to perform in Sajan re

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Parul Chauhan

The latest buzz in the show is that Preeti's (Mellisa Pais) mother Maria (Vandana Gupte) gives consent for Preeti-Pankaj's marriage and the preparations are underway.

According to sources, "Parul Chauhan (Bidaai) will be seen a surprise element in the show. She will perform on Mere haathon mein nau nau chudiyan hai' for the marriage sequence. This will be a surprise by Preeti's mum for her marriage, and Parul is shown to be Preeti's school friend. This will be followed by a parody which Sumeet's character will enact remembering all the moments when he lied! Sumeet has sung two - three songs including Kaali kaali ankhen from Baazigar and one from Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi."

Parul confirmed this saying, "Yes, I have already shot for the dance performance." Sumeet said, "The parody is made by the actors, it's like a recap for the viewers who have missed the earlier episodes of the show."

This episode will unfold till this month-end. And the buzz is soon Dhirubhai Jhaveri (Tiku Talsania) will get threatening calls from someone. And so Inspector Tandana will make him stay in a secret place and try to find out the person behind this.

Talsania remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for info
But I think they should focus on stroryline rather than such dance

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaah I am really excited for mondays episode.