Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy All....
My star of the day is Ajit
Wow.......a guy who never believed in relationships and emotions........such behavioural change is pleasant
GR8 going Ajit

good episode except Shravani's..........how can she compell to think anti Archana.......
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saffy , I am vaccuming , polishing the hard wood floor and after every 20 minutes coem and type a post ...😆

Stocks are down today .....damn market ....🤢
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

I know all Manav fans will be the first ones to give Archana  best of luck wishes when she marries jaywant ....they know what she has  gone through ...

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today SOTD is undoubtedly archu cos she stood firm in her decision not to remarry... she said the truth that manav will in her heart forever and just because manav is fulfilling a  obligation she need not.. she is also rigth when she said that she is back to square one after that a year...
i think archu thought calmy and sensibly .. i just hope the silly sulo doesnt pressurize her into marrying jayawant.. but as some1 said not even savita aai shld put pressure...

i dnt want to see archu/jayawant.. although she has a history of meddling  and doing unwanted social service she need not be the cause to improve jayawant.. as is CV have spoilt the magic of ARMAAN and now if they get ARANT ( Archana+ jayawant) it will be the last straw in making the show worst...
no jayawant and archu pls... cos i want archu to lose herself only to manav and manav only cant bear to see her doing jayawant's seva... pls pls CVS dnt do this.

baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i vote for archana for the stand she took against marrying again..
also would like to vote for ajit..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted Commentary . Vote goes to Archu for firmly sticking to her instincts .
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I vote for Archu 4 her firm stand too but ajit wah re wah kia change hai yaar.Can someone change so much i wonder!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Posted Commentary . Vote goes to Archu for firmly sticking to her instincts .

Why not Tiger , he did you proud today ....
tarantulla_p thumbnail
As much as I admire Archana sticking to her guns about not marrying _ I am afraid its for the wrong reason. She doesnt want to move on from her cozy is-it-is-it-not relationship from Manav and that is nothing to laud. If she had instead said I am not ready for any relationship and I need more time instead, she would have my vote. I vote for Ajith for making all those trips in a single day - I bet on public transportation and still being so cheerful.
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
an advice to ekta & her creatives