Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gp00

Hi,
I'm curious. How do you think the BH will find out about the truth? Only Baji was at Anna's to hear the cryptic warning to Dutta. But perhaps the BH sees or notices something==e.g. Naku in kitchen, water drops on hand, "makeup" comes off, she panics to cover it up again. We obviously will not know who observes it, but perhaps the BH leaves a note for Kala about it? What do you think?

If the BH is a family member then they may overhear a conversation between Babi and Nakku regarding her true color and then send a note to Kala.
ltl_fan thumbnail

Hi,
I'm curious. How do you think the BH will find out about the truth? Only Baji was at Anna's to hear the cryptic warning to Dutta. But perhaps the BH sees or notices something==e.g. Naku in kitchen, water drops on hand, "makeup" comes off, she panics to cover it up again. We obviously will not know who observes it, but perhaps the BH leaves a note for Kala about it? What do you think?

If the BH is a family member they may overhear a conversation between Babi and Nakku regarding her true color.  They would then leave a note for Kala.
ltl_fan thumbnail

Hi,

If the BH is a family member they may overhear a conversation between Babi and Nakku regarding her true color.  They would then leave a note for Kala.
ltl_fan thumbnail
Hey guys something is wrong with the app.  I did not deliberately post my response three times.  It was giving me an error and this accidently happened. So sorry.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

If the BH is a family member then they may overhear a conversation between Babi and Nakku regarding her true color and then send a note to Kala.

I agree! It is going to be the BH! And may be this time his/her identity would be disclosed before the viewers!