Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev NT Relationship in trouble - indya.com - Page 3

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I LUV THESE 2πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  DevTara ka ShaKKing Jodi r Rokking🀣🀣🀣and shud remain eternally together...Tey deserve their TOGETHERNESS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lody thumbnail
Woow thanks alot my heart it's ok now that maan and geet will be togeather
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks Tanu=)

Dev..thats a good one..calling NT for psychoticπŸ˜† but didn't you cheat on her when you slept with Geet? No wonder she suspect you whenever she gets any chanceπŸ˜† I am so glad both the baddies agreed on one thing..Maan will support Geet and Geet will never forgive DevπŸ˜›

Seriously....m so happy n relieved..the article gives clear indications of whats instore.... soo happy........Tongue
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: taqdir

Obviously maan would support geet once he knows the truth. I never had any doubt about that. But my question is who will bell the cat???

I have 2 volunteers - Sasha and Tasha 🀣 ...... either will do the job.....all you have to tell them is that Geet is pregnant 😲 and that MK should not find out  😲. Now just to be on the safe side you tell them it is ok if everyone else knows πŸ˜† .....just don't tell MK πŸ˜‰... they won't tell anyone else but they will make sure MK finds out  🀣🀣.

Once the truth is out, MK will put the pieces of the puzzle together πŸ˜‰ and the Asha twins will get their butts kicked. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How do you like my plan. πŸ˜‰

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

I m so very happy to post this article..... 🀣 jaise ko taisa ...

Exactly! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†