Dev NT Relationship in trouble - indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dev-Nayantara relationship in trouble!

Nayantara (Karishma Randheva) of STAR One's Geet is afraid that her husband Dev is in love with Geet and is trying her best to save the marriage.

On the other hand Dev (Abhinav Shukla) cannot understand why Nayatara is behaving strangely and suspecting him.

"I don't trust Dev one bit. It is worse because I know about Geet's pregnancy and feel that he may leave me for her. I am also scared that he may find out that I had ordered Geet to abort the pregnancy," reveals Nayantara. A hassled Dev says, "I think our marriage is in jeopardy because she suspects that I am cheating on her. She has become psychotic,"

Nayantara also reveals that she wants to make the marriage work. "I am trying my best to save the marriage but I often end up making things worse. Dev had organized the anniversary dinner for me but I assumed it was for Geet and I ended up ruining the entire plan. These problems are because of my mistrust for Dev" admits Nayantara. However she denies plans of joining hands with Sasha as of now, but says she may think about it in the future. She also feels that Dev may not leave her for Geet because in any case Geet loves Maan and not him.

"I love Nayantara and I am faithful to her but she does not believe me", says Dev. "When she realized Geet is in the city she cursed and nagged me and accused me of having an affair," he adds.

Asked about whether Geet will forgive Dev she opines, "I don't think Geet can ever forgive Dev. If I was in her place I would have never done it".

Dev feels that when Maan finds out about how he had cheated Geet, he will support her and not him. The reason being that he has committed many mistakes in the past and this was the last chance that Maan had given him.

When asked about how couples can avoid falling prey to misunderstandings Nayantara opines, "Communication is very important. In fact communication and trust are the building blocks of a relationship. Trust comes with communication. These days both partners are so busy with their careers that they hardly get to spend time together or speak to each other. This leads to assumptions that your better half may be having an extra marital affair."

Watch Geet – Hui Sabsey Parayi on STAR One from Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxs for sharing..lovely..so we have some nice twist & turn coming up
Armu4eva thumbnail
I m so very happy to post this article..... 🤣 jaise ko taisa ...
Thanks 4 sharing. Good to know Maan will support Geet. 😉
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Tanu! Let's see what happens next.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this.  I can now breath a sigh of relief when Dev said that Maan will support Geet and not him. 

Thanks again for reviving my appetite which completely disappeared after watching yesterday's episode😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She has become psychotic,"😆😆😆😆
sooo happy maan will support geet(i knw dev says he feels abt still am happy😛)...

fanx so much for posting the article here😃
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thks Tanu for sharing the article🤗.Omg, dev called Naintara Psyschotic🤣, & Maan will surely support Geet, not Dev at all👏
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thts so great tht Maan will support Geet. I knew it from the beginning he has always supported her. I wish they had also mentioned when will the whole truth be out? I can hardly wait😛
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanku shoo much Tanu for postinng thiss!

GOSHH Finally sumfinn gud!

And as expected Maan will support Geet so cheer people|! No worries!