Engagement twist in 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein'
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 24 August 2010 15:56
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rishma and Neha

Love is in the air for Divya (Rishma Rochlani) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) of 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' as both the leading ladies are thinking that Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) is in love with them.

As per the promo, both of them have started grooming them self for their respective engagements with Siddharth, but both are unaware about the fact that they have fallen for the same guy. But whom Siddharth loves, is still a secret, this secret will be revealed in the coming episodes.

A source says, "When Siddharth comes to visit the girl's family, both Nivedita and Divya thinks that he has come for them respectively. But the main twist in the story takes place when Siddharth chooses Divya over Nivedita and Nivedita is left heart broken."

But soon due to some reason, Siddharth refuses to get engaged to Divya. And this entire engagement drama comes to an end.

We tried calling Abhishek Tiwari and Neha Sargam but none of them were available for the comments. While Rishma Rochlani says, "Yes, we are going to add this track soon, we have only shot for the promos, the shoots for the episodes are yet to start."

Well! It looks like a great amount of confusion is going on, but we are sure the audience are going to enjoy this!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/1097-engagement-twist-in-chaand-chupa-badal-mein.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm...Uff When Will Kinshuk Enter..phew!!!
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh god!! wat a drama..😡..i thot sid was like his father..kissi bhi baat pe picche nahin hatne wala type..aisei kaunsi majboori aa gayi tht he chooses divya...😡..i feel bad for nivi..😔
ilovekinny thumbnail
wat a confusion...!!!
get our kinnyyyyy
we want kinnyyyyyyy
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article..

interesting .....ab ayega maza...

nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, I thought Siddharth was in love with Nivi???
shalinikanagu thumbnail
thanks for the article.waiting for the drama to continue in my screen.
Khushi786 thumbnail
This article is very confusing. Sid is in love with nivi. Than how come he will choose divya over nivi. Is he gonna turn negative?? I thought he loves nivi from the bottom of his heart. I am not liking this confusion between the sisters. I really want sid and nivi to get married. Plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz sid and nivi fans pray for them to get married. I hope this misunderstanding clears soon.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Thanks for the article info!!

I am quite intrigued as to why he would pick Divya when he is clearly in love with Nivi!! Hmm, there has to be some interesting reason for this.

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The title CCBM reminds me of the Bengali film " Meghe Dhaka Tara" (Star covered behind clouds) by Ritwik Ghatak - Here the story is between two sisters and a boy.  The boy loves the older sister, but circumstances make him marry the younger sister...