A Prediction Scene Of Realization-Maan Geet!Look!

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Halo frends..and all the crazy maddest and behosh fans of maaneetπŸ˜†...no on a serious note..i was keep on thinking on wat maan is now feeling and thinking of geet now..he is in complete distress and confusion..angry that geet does not feel for him the same way...well now we all are sooo depressed that nothing really worked out btwn them..infact their faazla aur bhi bad gaye...so then i thought on a prediction..

a scene wher geet is really really irrtiated..painful and hurt at the way maan is treating her..no it wont be more than a day that is...she will feel so bad..so broken at wat is happening..the feelings of maan for her has been revealed by him on the day at the disc...now she is herself is running away from him..but she cant bear it..she sees him more close to pari ..infact he saying that they are gng to get engages this fri itslef..she cant hold her tears and feelings back..she runs her whole self into a silent room..or half open restroom..wher she breaks into pieces..she falls onto the ground..in shatters..not believing wat fate is doing with her.wat ever she loves is being taken away slowly from her..and now the man she believes and loves the most in this world..completely cares and only wants to be with him..that man is getting engaged to another woman..in front of her...with the help of her and her consent..how can she take it..she is bursting out in silent tears..not able to withhold the pain ..disaster in her...she speaking to her only frend..babaji..asking why is this happening to her..then from nowher..another angry and shattered person passes through the same place..a person who cant take the pain that his love is away from him and he has to keep himself from her..mking her feel so bad..maan the depressed angry man came also to be alone from the crowd of loud people and all the engagement preps...
he heard a soft weeping sobs coming from the half closed room...he slowly went just like taht to see a broken completely sad geet ther..he was held back...to see her tears..god he was never able to see her pain and tears..anything can be done for her smile..but here he was stuck not able to go to her..not able to wipe those unstoppable tears coming drop by drop from her face..which was making him break...he was held there in the air..as he remembered the words of geet ..he was with heaviness gng to go away from ther..wen suddenly he heard the lines he never thouight he will ever be listen to which wil make his life and his world change into sheer joy nd excitement..geet the love of his life..was opening her heart to her babaji and asking him why was this destruction happening to her..

geet...."kyun babaji...kyun meri saath yeh ho rahi hai...mein aapne aap ko  maan sir se dhoor rakhne ke kohshish karthi hoon..utni mein toot jathi hoon...mein kyun nahi dekh paa rahi hoon..maan sir ko kisii aur ke saath..kyun meri dil mere saath nahi de rahi hai...kyun muje maan sir ke paas jaathe hi ek kashish mein dhoob jaathi hoon..mein maan sir ki khushiyan aur hassi chahthi hoon.lekin mein aapne aap ko sambaal nahi paa rahi hoon..mujhe farq partha hai jab woh kissi ke paas jaathi hai..mujhe farq partha hai jab bhi woh kisi aur ko dekthe hai ...mein maan sir ko itni itni kyun chaahte hai babaji...kyun mein usse dhoor nahi jaa paa rahi hai...meine apni duniya mein bahut kuch koi hai aur dekha hai...lekin maan sir ek shaqs hai jo mujhe aapne ap se bhi samajya hai aur hausla diya...ladne ki...sab se aur himmat se aage badne ki..aur patha hi nahi kb aur kaise mene maan sir ko apne dil de baiti...maan sir mere liye ek ehsaas nahi hai..woh mere duniya hai..mere sab kuch jiske bina mein jeene ki soch bhi nahi sakthe...par uski pyar ki layak nahi hoon mein..muhje maan sir se dhur jaana hi hongi...yaha se chali jayegi ..bina kuch kaha kisise"...and there she wipes the tears off with heaving heart and throws water onto her fresh pretty tearful face..😳😳😳😳

there behind the door was a shocked..stunned..surprised..mesmerized and unbeleiving maan..πŸ˜†.who heard each and every single word that had come from geet..he was just not able to believe his ears..his fate..his luck...the woman he loved more than paagalpan was in actual maddly in love with him too.πŸ˜ƒ..he wanted to go in ther right now and hold her tightly and assure her that watever happens he will be with her only...but nooo he stopped and told himself..nahi geet..mere khushiyan sirf tum mein hai aur tum hi ho mere zindagi..😳😳.and he plans out how to get her alone!!πŸ˜‰

then can be the promo scene wher with the candles in a lone room he gets geet and she with want and fear..there the forceful proposal happens..remaining can be put in by you guys and the cvs..😊

So guys...wat u think..i soooooooo relally want this to happen..who all likes it can press the like button and comment..and also put in more suggestions..ideas..πŸ˜‰

we can given our ideas to make maan singh ji realize that geet is his only and only his!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anjie 😲
What a scene yaar, thanks a lot for writing this, i think we all got sad after yesterday scene

But your scene brought a big smile on my faceπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was so beautifully written, all the emotiosn were so brilliantly described.

Amazing yaar, do write more 😳

love,

Humera πŸ€—

Edited by sonu4ever - 13 years ago
veryberry01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! truely amazing i wish this happens, wht a bridge between the  current story line and the promo.

ROCKING!!

Love
Veryberry
Meera01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was really good plz continue!!!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely scene.... very very nicely written n very much probabale...
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing scene yaa... loved it.. fabulous thot..
rosette80 thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww...thanx  million guys..swathi meera..mehek...ur words meant alot...

verybery...ohhh...i didnt knw that u liked it that much...well it was just  a scene i want to soo happen and see in the show in this situation..hope it happens...

humz...yaar tumhare shabdo mujhe melt kar diye...thanx a ton...so sweet of u! i will try more!

thanx for u all liking...hey do put in ur suggestions too!
rosette80 thumbnail
omg guys thanx  a million..swathi meera and mehek guys u are so sweet

humz yaar ur words made me sooo feel so good..i will try..and
veryberry..me tooo so wanting this scene to be shown..plz hope the cvs do see and get into their mind!

(i)
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really want this to happen!!! it was aala!!!! thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful SceneπŸ‘ I Think We Needs ThiS Scene
Keep It Up & Write More
πŸ˜‰ Edited by rani10 - 13 years ago