Pratigya

What has happened to Saxenas???

rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,

How can Naina and Prof. feel like sending Arushi to Thakur house after face-blackening incident i dont understand...wasnt that the ultimate point of humilation?....doesnt he remember how SS and Amma have taunted him on petty issues๐Ÿ˜• ....till now they have not left a stone unturned.  Do the Saxenas and Thakurs share very cordial relations with one another that he wants to send Arushi there...Adarsh does not even once object.๐Ÿ˜ก

And niether Prof nor Adarsh called to verify how Krish is feeling....after all he did save their daughter's life......only Naina inquired that too later after telling about Arushi marriage.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

This family has sure taken Krish for granted......hope he ignores them royally๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by kriyafanforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don;t understand arusi..........y did she say yes wen she knows of shakti's intentions............and prats..........she also knows abt shakti....................... ๐Ÿ˜•
anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

i don;t understand arusi..........y did she say yes wen she knows of shakti's intentions............and prats..........she also knows abt shakti....................... ๐Ÿ˜•

Nisha,  That's why many ppl call saxens as dumb here..........and Prats a slow processor............
nisha2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

<font color="#9900cc" size="3">Nisha, That's why many ppl call saxens as dumb here..........and Prats a slow processor............</font>

hope d processor speed picks up................... ๐Ÿคฃ
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

Nisha,  That's why many ppl call saxens as dumb here..........and Prats a slow processor............

Hasn't  Prof. come across the saying 'Once bitten twice shy'  in his books anytime.....๐Ÿ˜ก........i think he loves to be bitten time and again...esp by the Thakurs๐Ÿ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice post kriyafan!
When it comes to the show, logic fails! ๐Ÿ˜ก So many irrational decisions, irrational behaviour and dunno wht else! Ppl act n react without thinking as if their skull lacks the thing called BRAIN! ๐Ÿ˜†

Nainaji shd not suggest sending Arushi to the thakur house when she knows tht the thakurs are dangerous! Pratigya should never call Arushi thr as few days ago thakurs were hunting her down! Arushi shd never go thr knowing that shakti has an eye on her! Then why did everyone agreed? why why why? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Answer - DUMBNESS Prevails!
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyafanforever

Hasn't  Prof. come across the saying 'Once bitten twice shy'  in his books anytime.....๐Ÿ˜ก........i think he loves to be bitten time and again...esp by the Thakurs๐Ÿ˜†

Kriyafanforever, your post make me like this..................๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

nice post kriyafan!
When it comes to the show, logic fails! ๐Ÿ˜ก So many irrational decisions, irrational behaviour and dunno wht else! Ppl act n react without thinking as if their skull lacks the thing called BRAIN! ๐Ÿ˜†

Nainaji shd not suggest sending Arushi to the thakur house whens he knows hat the thakurs are dangerous! Pratigya should never call Arushi thr as few days ago thakurs were hunting her down! Arushi shd never go thr knowing that shakti has an eye on her! Then why did everyone agreed? why why why? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Answer - DUMBNESS Prevails!

Thanks Pritirays

Most of the time I keep wondering if the CVs want to show to us that there are people like Saxenas who think and act dumb inspite of being educated...but even uneducated ppl dont think like this.๐Ÿ˜•

At least Adarsh cud have rejected this idea ...all the time he frowns, but this time he smiled

They all know Arushi created scenes at functions in SS house.. still they want to send her thereAngry

an_jaani thumbnail
main point is pratigya needs arushi's help.....looks like pratigya cant run the house without amma n piyasiya

lol arushi doesnt help her own mother but she will come help prats take care of thakurs....thakurs whom they dislike the most...doesnt make sense

up till now saxenas were scared for prats living with thakurs but i guess that was not enough so they sending one more

nisha2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_jaani

main point is pratigya needs arushi's help.....looks like pratigya cant run the house without amma n piyasiya

</div>

<div>

lol arushi doesnt help her own mother but she will come help prats take care of thakurs....thakurs whom they dislike the most...doesnt make sense

up till now saxenas were scared for pratslivingwith thakursbut i guess that was not enough sothey sending one more

so will aman come to meet arusi at takur niwas................. ๐Ÿคฃ