Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kriyafanforever

Tanthya,

Awesome post dear.😊..i enjoyed reading every bit of it...especially ur description of Krishna's anger and his irritation at the sight of Prats and she speaking wrong things to him at the wrong time were really nice to read...πŸ‘

Kriyafan,

Thank you, sweet heart !!when I did start I never thought it would be so long ...it is a relief to know that you enjoyed it and did not find it tedious ...πŸ˜ƒ

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arine

Hey Thanthya,

That was a really nice postπŸ‘.Enjoyed reading it.I m so confused..........God knows what is gonna happen with this arushi-shakti track.πŸ˜’

Arine,

You are quite right !! Aarushi's entry in Thakur's household was entirely unforeseen and for that reason quite intriguing..will her entry make or break Kriya ...it is a forgone conclusion ..that her entry will have serious impact on the Kriya relationship ...but How soon ? we are rather fed up of seeing an angry Krishna and cootchie cooing Pratigya...😊
😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Hey Tanthya, thanks for such a lovely post!!...was waiting for it πŸ€—πŸ€—.....I really liked what u pointed out that if and when Krishna saves her from Shakti, earning him her respect, Krishna might also realise the dilemma of telling this outside....I quite liked what u said there!!πŸ‘πŸΌ.....but I want krishna himself to make that decision and come to realization of what pratigya must have been through.....don't want aman's understanding to trigger that off....like u said we don't want him at a higher pedestal than krishna!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Pooja,

Thanks a lot, Hun ...You have made my day with ur  warm welcome !!πŸ€—  πŸ€—..

I definitely hope that  the scenario plays out like that..but one can never be sure what the CV's have planned ...Aanewala din will indicate how this track will unfold ..the fact that Aman will marry Aarushi means that nothing earth shattering will happen to her  bec if it did...then the CV's would have shown her healing, beginning her life again etc,,etc and also Pratigya would have walked out of that house and began her battle and this would have  led to break up of Kriya ...right now, Pratigya will have to be shown soft and vulnerable..so I am guessing  nothing very bad will happen !!😊

As I said , Lets wait and watch !!

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
again a make or break situation? no yaar pls!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its high time they are in mutually in love and aware of it!!

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

tanthya:

another great post. I love how you analysis the situation intuitively and shed the obvious smoke screensπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

also like how your posts always capture the real emotions hidden behind the characters words and actions rather than just the intent. love it

hope

Hope,

Thanks a bunch , Hun....and you are quite right, I do things a bit intuitively, I seem to grasp better when I don't apply logic to serials πŸ˜ƒ
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved these words:
"Pratigya has changed , but this is not sufficient...earlier she was openly contemptuous of the Thakurs and was cold and humiliated Krishna by flouting his suggestions and treating him like a second class citizens...but now I feel that  she is adopting a patronizing tone and treating him like a retard,which is even more worse  give him the respect that you expect from others and treat him like ur equal and above all like an adult ..surely it will not be very difficult for an educated young lady like U !! "
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

again a make or break situation? no yaar pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its high time they are in mutually in love and aware of it!!

Hami,

their relationship is poised on the edge of a cliff...Aarushi will either a be boulder  which will crush this relationship or a safety net from which Kriya will bounce back ... or she may be the red herring !!

As I said ...I am going to wait and watch !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

loved these words:

"Pratigya has changed , but this is not sufficient...earlier she was openly contemptuous of the Thakurs and was cold and humiliated Krishna by flouting his suggestions and treating him like a second class citizens...but now I feel that  she is adopting a patronizing tone and treating him like a retard,which is even more worse  give him the respect that you expect from others and treat him like ur equal and above all like an adult ..surely it will not be very difficult for an educated young lady like U !! "

Thank you ,Gawker
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Tanthya..juz wanna share with u...mite be even out of topic!!

When Krishna said "Tumra Angadwa"... the expression on his wife's face was like "How could u talk to me like that"...she just brot in the pain in her eyes n face instantly....
the actress has improved a lot now-a-days...I feel!

Just saw the episode again
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pooja,

Thanks a lot, Hun ...You have made my day with ur  warm welcome !!πŸ€—  πŸ€—..

I definitely hope that  the scenario plays out like that..but one can never be sure what the CV's have planned ...Aanewala din will indicate how this track will unfold ..the fact that Aman will marry Aarushi means that nothing earth shattering will happen to her  bec if it did...then the CV's would have shown her healing, beginning her life again etc,,etc and also Pratigya would have walked out of that house and began her battle and this would have  led to break up of Kriya ...right now, Pratigya will have to be shown soft and vulnerable..so I am guessing  nothing very bad will happen !!😊

As I said , Lets wait and watch !!

Like we all agree...that arushi being brought into thakur house and shakti buried motives being revoked again, has to be for a reason........and I really hope that what you said is what in cv's mind as well.....With the senior Thakur's out for only a couple of days...if shakti is planning something for arushi...then it will have to be played by the end of this week...maybe the friday episode would be about that!! ......Yes....shakti won't be successful in his attempts as this would have a negative impact on Kriya...and I am guessing that the CVs have realised that if they unnecessarily create more problems to prolong the union of kriya then it would mean a lot of people boycotting the show!!