Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Hey Nish, i am gud u tell jana seen u after so many days or better to say i am here after so many days😆

you have a point jana why should krishan believe shakti 1st and core most reason for doing so is he is completely heartbroken and he wont believe pratigya so easily now... so if prats is gonan tell him that shakti is troubling her sister he is not gonan believe at all..

it would begreat if krishna sees this on his own otherwise he wont believe anyone....

everything gets settle down if prats manages to manofy krishna but at teh moment she is acting like a teacher yara

Ok, now i got it, Fatima, Nisha, you both are right..................i agree to that.........................Krish is so shattered & frustrated that he will not trust Prats any more.............He will believe only when he sees all this through his own eyes................

but doesn't this thing sounds too scary.......😡🤢
Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu-s

<font color="#9900cc" size="3">Ok, now i got it, Fatima, Nisha, you both are right..................i agree to that.........................Krish is so shattered & frustrated that he will not trust Prats any more.............if will believe tha nly when he sees through his own eyes................</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#9900cc" size="3">but doesn't this thing sounds too scary.......😡🤢</font>

well this show is crazy...........from day one...........that's y v love watching it............... 🤣
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ok, now i got it, Fatima, Nisha, you both are right..................i agree to that.........................Krish is so shattered & frustrated that he will not trust Prats any more.............He will believe only when he sees all this through his own eyes................

but doesn't this thing sounds too scary.......😡🤢

yup Anu creepy and disgusting as well but u must have watched the scene where shakti brought that mistress... that was disgusting and no one got any idea that was more weird
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Anu Nisha bye bye galz see ya tomorrow tc :)

anu-s thumbnail
Fatima, I have watched that Aman - Arushi car scene many times.........I like the way he said to Arushi..............."Chai toh mere saath hi piyogi..........I am looking to their  track  also...........Hope he does not abuse Arushi after marriage.........I found Piyush's acting also good & convincing...  
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Fatima, I have watched that Aman - Arushi car scene many times.........I like the way he said to Arushi..............."Chai toh mere saath hi piyogi..........I am looking to their  track  also...........Hope he does not abuse Arushi after marriage.........I found Piyush's acting also good & convincing...  

Anu,

when piyush entered the show i was convinced in his 1st scene that he is gud actor i have seen him in his 1st show as well and no doubt he can act well ... reg that particular scene even i loved teh iine... chai to tum mairay stah hi piyo gi but i found it little abrupt since that wa shis 1st meeting with aroshi.... cvs shoulkd have shown us few eye locks few scene where we get an idea that aman wa sfalling for aroshi before he proposes her.....