Users

Frequent Posters

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruexangel

hey thread starter

i agree with you on many points...
actually there is tooo much eyelock and trip and catch... and geet always giving her same dreamy look 😆 😛
are you watching on Uk time, coz i am,
actually i don't mind those sequences, it just goes on tooooo long..and i can't stand the Mahiiiiiiiiiiii every single time, i actually really like that tune, but to much use...and its ruined (me and my sis tease the show like that, saying "oh great Mahiiiiii will come now" 😆)

i guess im on the fence, i like the sequence, just not a lottt of it and with the sameeee singing tune (i wouldn't mind tune which is without words), even my parents want to change the channel for same reason, my dad is not sappy 😆 . But i do like watching Geet 😊

Yeh im glad u see my point..the moments go on for ages...and the story is going around circles..its gud to entertain us but the story should progress...but atm its been dragged!!

Yeh i wana watch the slot 9pm of geet but my family dont...they think its too boring because they fink there is too much staring and geet talks to herself..😆 (i agree to that)

Hurshipur myt not be all negative..it couldnt bring maaneet to becoming real mangatars

Miss Amazing x
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

If I simply wanted to see the story of an Indian girl cheated by her NRI husband and the consequenes she faces, I would've read the newspaper.

This line cracked me up 😆😆😆😆😆😆
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: missamazing

This entire month...when maan and geet see each other ...their hormones fly everywhere...omg they both FRAUSTRATED they need to get a room n get off with it
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

They romance during geet looking for a gurl for maan....making coffee..after the party...she even falls onto him when he wakes up..gosh she complained pari is fast....boi she is bare fast for a village gurl

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Miss Amazing x

ROFL so for u, romance is MAAAHI MAAAHI MAAAHI and those eyelocks?! ROFL

InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Im not always negative im just not one of those fans hu enjoy 2 ppl trying to romance in a room for 24 hours...everything was going well till they moved into house

I aint strange...im just no sad and wana see 2 ppl staring at each other...i just want the story to flow n atlest a confession!!

I appreciate but its too much...then explain why is the trps falling all of sudden...the show is getting kinda silly now...i almost cringe but just for maan im still watching

😆😆😆

Miss Amazing x

First of all…let me start by saying, I never called you strange…I said the idea was strange…not you. If that offended you than I'm sorry…no hard feelings. Now coming to the negativity…hun I never said that you are always negative…I really don't know you that well to say such things. All I meant was you should look at things in a positive way…reading your post, it looks like all you see is the aimless falls and eye locks. There is so much more going on in the show that you fail to mention. I know you are eager for them to confess…well most of us are too and I am sure it will happen soon, we just need to be patient. It will happen when the time is right…I am sure the CV's know what they are doing so why not sit back and enjoy the show. We should appreciate all the hard work and creativity put in by the CV's, actors and everyone involved in the show. As for the TRP's…see it's not always accurate because there are lots of people who watch Geet on the web as they can't get access to the show on TV. So really who's to say if the show is becoming unpopular because of these scenes. Finally I would like to mention that I know it was your opinion and I kinda respect that.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@taqdir

oh man.........ur statements cracked me up literally.........🤣

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well plot is about geet being stronger fighting for the injustice and her life.the show started at hp where the story forwarded to delhi it's her life's different aspects which she is dealing with and now maan geet lovestory  the main reason for this shows popularity plot is not gone the intense lovestory is on which is getting interesting day by day maan geet awesome
tara1978 thumbnail

Thread starter!!! I agreed with you on this too!  But I am not gonna be negative.  I love watching Geet but lately i did finds myself getting bored of Geet because of all those Mahiiiii and the show is going too slow....I don't find myself as dreamy as it was when Geet first came to Mumbai!  I believe half the people feels the same but at the same time they are being patience. 

I also agreed that the TRP rating isn't going up because most of us do watch it online rather than on tv....

Lastly your statement was hilarious!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ah.. just because the show is not going according to what WE want.. doesnt mean its losing its plot!
its been so amazing for the past days!
there were so many intense moments, stupid DevTara moments, Pari moments, Maaneet almost confessing moments and now back to HP moments will come.. how can it lose its plot?! i am loving everything about it now! its going AMAZING because the CVs has really shocked us with this HP track! came out of nowhere!

just try to enjoy a show that is UNPREDICTABLE 😊
I think that they r going slowly with revealing the truth and why not go to the place where it all began and started? Maan needs to know the truth and this is leading up to it, the story is more or less developing through the stages of Maan and Geet's love story.

I prefer this than Dev coming in and there being no back up of Maan knowing Geet's past . . . .

SOOOOOO ..... I like the pacing because I dont want confrontation just yet . . .  But I get ur POV LOL though I prefer the pace and story at the moment
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taqdir

Who says its going nowhere? We're all going to hoshiarpur next week? Haven't you heard of it? Havent you packed yet! Brij is at the highway waiting to welcome us. 😆

Aimless falls? It cant be, maan always catched her!😆

that was hilarious🤣