Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's wake up call!!

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys! 😃

I really enjoyed today's episode…it held a lot of strong emotions and surprises! For one, after Sameera, I never expected Maan to be the first one to confess…or should I say "almost" confess! So kudos to him for that! 👏

And as much as it hurt to see Maan with tears in his eyes and Geet running away from him…I absolutely enjoyed Maan's special wake up call from Geet the next morning! ☺️☺️ 

Who would have expected after yesterday's (in the epi) incidents that we would get a full-on spicy eye-lock scene between Maan and Geet…and that too, the very next morning!! 😍

Even Maan would have never guessed that after the heart-ache from last night, he would receive the special wake up call from Geet! I simply loved the way she actually tripped and feel right on Maan! 😍😍😍 It def. woke him up and he didn't even have a hang-over! 🤣

I don't think I would mind a little heart-ache if Maan keeps on getting his special, romantic and in Pari's word "Dreamyyyyyyy" eye-lock first thing in the morning! ☺️😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
 i think ur one of the very few who adored todayz epi!
werna 90% ppl on this forum are xtremely depressd and heart-broken after watchin it!

buh OMG  "the wake up call" waz amazinnnngg--i loved it tons too!!
and yesh ur right maan wud def not mind a lil headache if hez awaken by his dream gurl in sucha "dreamy" way!😆
fizza311 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-uzmakhan

i think ur one of the very few who adored todayz epi!

werna 90% ppl on this forum are xtremely depressd and heart-broken after watchin it!

buh OMG "the wake up call" waz amazinnnngg--i loved it tons too!!

and yesh ur right maan wud def not mind a lil headache if hez awaken by his dream gurl in sucha "dreamy" way!😆

Totally agree with you
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i enjoyed it too.....awsum post!!!!
gurmeet n drashti are gr8 actors!!!!
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very refreshing post. Loved it!😃
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

👍🏼 Yeah the episode was awesome!!! its good to go thru some pain. And with such actors the pain too becomes so sweet... nice this was shown cause life is full of bumpy rides. And thats shown well here. Though we are sad but still hopeful. 👍🏼