Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tere Pyaar Mein Hum Ho Gaye....FANNA

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet is in such a state that she badly wants to be with Maan...and wants him to be in her life...to hold him...to feel him....Just to be in his arms....Yet its the same love of hers for Maan that is Keeping her away from him....

"Tere Dil Mein Meri Sasoon Ko Panah Mil Jaaye...."
Teri Ishq Mein Meri Jaan....FANNA ho Jaaye...."

I am sure all of u know the above Quotes...yes its from FANNA...in a very different way this quote suits Geet's present situation very well.....
She yearns for him...His Look....His Touch....His Hug....for him to say..."Woh Ladki Tum Ho Geet"....Yet she denies it....

So in short is she not destroying herself for his happiness in the Love she feels for him...she has for him????

Do comment😊

Hit The LIKE Button if you like My post
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arre yaar
geet is just destroying her own life....ab kis liye woh apne feelings chupa rahi hai
shouldnt she just tell maan about her past and let him decide
she is just hurting maan and us....i almost cried and of coz said gaalis at the scene where she pushes maan and he is looking at her so helplessly...she hurt his feelings so badly...if i was maan i would have committed suicide...i mean how can anyone be so mean....okay okay i know geet is doing this coz she doesnt want to hurt his by letting him know that she is pregnant but tell me,does it matter anymore,can't she see the love in his eyes?
can she hurt him anymore?
it is really high time that she confeses everything...knowing maan i think he'll support her but when he finds out it is dev,obviously NT will try to protect Dev and herself so then problems will arouse or maybe that won't even happen coz DevTara are on the verge of separation already and Dev is turning good so he might just confess and pay for his sin.....

the possibilities are endless and i really wanted geet to accept her feelings and tell him......he was SO hurt....i HATE Geet for hurting Maan like this...

okay i didn't notice my ramblings are so long...sorry
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigurl953

arre yaar
geet is just destroying her own life....ab kis liye woh apne feelings chupa rahi hai
shouldnt she just tell maan about her past and let him decide
she is just hurting maan and us....i almost cried and of coz said gaalis at the scene where she pushes maan and he is looking at her so helplessly...she hurt his feelings so badly...if i was maan i would have committed suicide...i mean how can anyone be so mean....okay okay i know geet is doing this coz she doesnt want to hurt his by letting him know that she is pregnant but tell me,does it matter anymore,can't she see the love in his eyes?
can she hurt him anymore?
it is really high time that she confeses everything...knowing maan i think he'll support her but when he finds out it is dev,obviously NT will try to protect Dev and herself so then problems will arouse or maybe that won't even happen coz DevTara are on the verge of separation already and Dev is turning good so he might just confess and pay for his sin.....

the possibilities are endless and i really wanted geet to accept her feelings and tell him......he was SO hurt....i HATE Geet for hurting Maan like this...

okay i didn't notice my ramblings are so long...sorry

No prob Liked to read your Views.....
Geet knows How Much Maan Loves Her....I mean he had made it way to obvious...Yes there were no I love You...I love you too...But it was expressed and acknowledged but not accepted....and thats just Geet's way she cant show the slightest glint of acception coz it will fail her completely because if Maan comes to know that she too loves him with equal fervor it will be too hard for her to stay away from him....

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i feel sooo bad for both Geet and Maan😭😭

she is hiding her feelings now just to avoid the Maan's heart break in future. could sense her how she felt while telling Maan that i have no right to feel anything for u😭😭

i appreciate her for thinking so much about Maan's future heartbreak at the cost of she breaking down now

feel so bad for Maan coz he already had a heart break in the past and is on the verge of having another now😭😭

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujsub

yeah i feel sooo bad for both Geet and Maan😭😭

she is hiding her feelings now just to avoid the Maan's heart break in future. could sense her how she felt while telling Maan that i have no right to feel anything for u😭😭

i appreciate her for thinking so much about Maan's future heartbreak at the cost of she breaking down now

feel so bad for Maan coz he already had a heart break in the past and is on the verge of having another now😭😭

You need loads of courage to do what Geet is doing now...and she must be loving Maan so much else she can never do this
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

You need loads of courage to do what Geet is doing now...and she must be loving Maan so much else she can never do this

yeah very true coz its difficult to stay away from the person u love knowing that the other person also loves u
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am feeling pain for geet thru and thru ,, i know maan is hurt..
but i can remember the time when geet was betrayed and was looking for any clue to get dev it was maan who kept on bullying her at every step ..i dont knw i hav been connectedd to geet frm tht point n i just cant see tears in her eyes that makes me cry out loud...
she is the one at a very difficult stage of life hanged btw past present n future... one wrong or emotional decision can lead her to no where.. :( 
i pity poor soul.. 😭
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am feeling worse than very bad its absolute heart breaking moment for Maaneetians hope Geet confesses but i fear what will happen after Maan knows the bitter pregnancy truth.... Dev & Naintara is also a big lurking danger.... what a mess!!!
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: abd_20

i am feeling worse than very bad its absolute heart breaking moment for Maaneetians hope Geet confesses but i fear what will happen after Maan knows the bitter pregnancy truth.... Dev & Naintara is also a big lurking danger.... what a mess!!!

I agree
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

tat is true