ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

will ahem tomorrow regret the said of gopi mainly will he be regretting that his wedding is being ruined like that or will he take it lightly and be cool about because ahem tears are always unpredictable what say please your ideas are welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry if u don't approve but still feeling bit pessimistic. ahem can be unpredictable sometimes. he still does not know the real gopi. never given her chance. might b that they r for his mother again. he let her down n blah blah. on the other mayb it will b good since no more scolding and abusing for gopi n ahem does not feel embarrassed that his wife is unpad. we can only hope CVs do not disappoint us tomorrow. ust my POV no offence to anyone Edited by VivaciousQueen - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

sorry if u don't approve but still feeling bit pessimistic. ahem can be unpredictable sometimes. he still does not know the real gopi. never given her chance. might b that they r for his mother again. he let her down n blah blah. on the other mayb it will b good since no more scolding and abusing for gopi n ahem does not feel embarrassed that his wife is unpad. we can only hope CVs do not disappoint us tomorrow. ust my POV no offence to anyone

Why would we be offended. Raise your hand if you feel hopeful for an overnight change in Ahem or for happiness and joy to enter the MM tomorrow?.... Anybody?...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

will ahem tomorrow regret the said of gopi mainly will he be regretting that his wedding is being ruined like that or will he take it lightly and be cool about because ahem tears are always unpredictable what say please your ideas are welcome.

Aham's tears are unpredictable...thats the biggest truth of this show....
and I cant expect him to regret for anything happened in last epi...so soon....as he is a big jerk and egoist....so he will take time to get to realize his mistakes and wrong deeds towards Gopi.....
nor he will be cool...he must hv something in his mind but it wont come out so soon....due to his Big Ego....but some day it wil...it should..

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks all for answering i knew it he was very cool with what gopi said it was poor gopi who was crying like a little baby.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

thanks all for answering i knew it he was very cool with what gopi said it was poor gopi who was crying like a little baby.

gopi was crying coz she lost her hopes 4 geting her hubby, coz she lost everything in her life (as per her)
aham was cool coz she does nt hv any place in his heart, his life so he is so indifferent towards her.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He may pretend to be indifferent all he wants but he wouldn't have ripped their picture or smashed the other frame if he was so cool. He feels out of control of his life and he doesn't like it. With Anita he knew what he was getting. With Gopi not so much and he is acting out like a spoiled brat.Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovtv

He may pretend to be indifferent all he wants but he wouldn't have ripped their picture or smashed the other frame if he was so cool. He feels out of control of his life and he doesn't like it. With Anita he knew what he was getting. With Gopi not so much and he is acting out like a spoiled brat.

i m thinking lil bit same,
when he ripped the pic, it showed Gopi's hidden presence is haunting him, even though she is nt in front of his eyes she cn never go out of his mind. Which must be making him angry n restless that how a gal is ruling his heart n brain wen he doesnt want her to be.

That pic ripping Concept has something to do with his unknown feelings 4 gopi.