Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by birju4baby
I agree with you .. but Prat shud not leave the home ..that wud be accepting defeat ...and somehow I cannot understand when Prats is trying to take care of Krishna as a wife , forum members are finding faults with Pratigya being childish here .. I dont know how thwy are able to get into Pratigya and Krishna's mind and derive this conclusion
When Prat insulted Krishna .. in her mind she thought Krishna was the reason of her miseries ..
But way Krishna is behaving ... he is behaving very very confused .....especially calling "tumhara Angad" .. How  much Prat and her family has suffered because of him
Again Prats has made a mistake by not telling Krishna about kidnapping but she has apologized for it ... When is Krishna going to apologize for following Pratigya like crazy ...
I have said this before too ... WHatever happened with Prats and Angad was not Pratigya's fault ...
Isin't this much sazaa enough , that your and your father's face is blackened in front of your family ...Does Krishna know how much Pratigya has to endure when he was not around ... she was locked in a room like animal ... She still choose to stay around because she loved Krishna inspite of everything ..
In the same forum , if Prats has stayed away from Krishna and not take care of him just as some are suggesting .. she would have been slaughtered .. What makes me Sad is that members of my own gender support mean tactics of Amma ... 
I agree with you Birju I wonder why people are finding fault with Pratigya and her action always. Is it because they can't stand a strong minded beautiful woman who is calm and intelligent?
Pratigya is and has never been at fault for anything that is happening. She did tell Krishna that when she saw it was him who had kidnapped her what was the point to tell him about it? Only later very much later she gets to know the truth and she again like a good Indian girl apolojises for keeping him in ht edark.There again she was not in the wrong.
All through, Krishna the spoilt brat has done all that he wanted and never gave a thought to the upheavls he has caused around him and in Pratigya's life.
Now like a true egoistical hollow male he is angry at his wife.
Another thing.How is it that Pratigya is nevr shown getting any medical aid? She  was bitten right . So once again all are talking and getting concerned over Krishna and none think of Pratigya who was actually bitten. Is she a super woman that she does not need any antidote all because her husband sucked the poison out? This is the first time I have heard of this.
So what more sacrifices,humiliations and insults should this brave and beautiful girl(both in mind and body) endure to make her spoilt brat of a husband realise that he has done a lot of mistakes?
So where is the fight against wrongs as shown earlier? Heaping only wrongs makes the serial as common and boring as all the other serials are.

Edited by mallikaBalu - 13 years ago
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

<font face="Verdana" color="#000099">Originally posted by<font face="Arial" color="#0066cc">birju4baby</font>

I agree with you .. but Prat shud not leave the home ..that wud be accepting defeat ...and somehow I cannot understand when Prats is trying to take care of Krishna as a wife , forum members are finding faults with Pratigya being childish here .. I dont know how thwy are able to get into Pratigya and Krishna's mind and derive this conclusion
When Prat insulted Krishna .. in her mind she thought Krishna was the reason of her miseries ..
But way Krishna is behaving ... he is behaving very very confused .....especially calling "tumhara Angad" .. How much Prat and her family has suffered because of him
Again Prats has made a mistake by not telling Krishna about kidnapping but she has apologized for it ... When is Krishna going to apologize for following Pratigya like crazy ...
I have said this before too ... WHatever happened with Prats and Angad was not Pratigya's fault ...
Isin't this much sazaa enough , that your and your father's face is blackened in front of your family ...Does Krishna know how much Pratigya has to endure when he was not around ... she was locked in a room like animal ... She still choose to stay around because she loved Krishna inspite of everything ..
In the same forum , if Prats has stayed away from Krishna and not take care of him just as some are suggesting .. she would have been slaughtered .. What makes me Sad is that members of my own gender support mean tactics of Amma ...

<font color="#990000">I agree with you Birju I wonder why people are finding fault with Pratigya and her action always. Is it because they can't stand a strongminded beautiful woman who is calm and intelligent? </font>

<font color="#990000">Pratigya is and has never been at fault for anything that is happening. She did tell Krishna that when she saw it was him who had kidnapped her what was the point to tell him about it? Only later very much later she gets to know the truth and she again like a good Indian girl apolojises for keeping him in ht edark.There again she was not in the wrong.</font>

<font color="#990000">All through, Krishna the spoilt brat has done all that he wanted and never gave a thought to the upheavls he has caused around him and in Pratigya's life.</font>

<font color="#990000">Now like a true egoistical hollow male he is angry at his wife.</font>

<font color="#990000">Another thing.How is it that Pratigya is nevr shown getting any medical aid? She was bitten right</font>. <font color="#990000">So once again all are talking and getting concerned over Krishna and none think of Pratigya who was actually bitten. Is she a super woman that she does not need any antidote all because her husband sucked the poison out? This is the first time I have heard of this.</font>

<font color="#990000">So what more sacrifices,humiliations and insults should this brave and beautiful girl(both in mind and body) endure to make her spoilt brat of a husband realise that he has done a lot of mistakes?</font>

<font color="#990000">So where is the fight against wrongs as shown earlier? Heaping only wrongs makes the serial as common and boring as all the other serials are.</font>

</font>

all in all, a woman needs to sacrifice and then romance the man, no matter what!
if she speaks her mind then she is BAD!!
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hardy_boy you pointed out a typical indian attitude.Well to fight against this is anyone's worst nightmare come true😃
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

hardy_boy you pointed out a typical indian attitude.Well to fight against this is anyone's worst nightmare come true😃

😳
gees thumbnail
YES i agree she shuld --krishna will awaken faster but the thakurs will get another chance of keeping her out for gud !!!!!!!!