Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sana.malik

What I despise the most in any given relation is tryng to hide the truth so that the other person doesn't get hurt.. But as a matter of fact it hurts the other person even more later. Hence I believe everyone should be like an open book with their husbands at least. This way at least they are not out of the loophole later when someone blurts something out or tries to stir things.

Having the trust in that person that too blindly is important too. I fail to understand how Pratigya is more educated than Krishna when she fails to understand the simplest of things. Nobody knows how to maintain relations after marriage but you naturally learn no matter how horrible your in laws are. Pratigya confuses me at times

In a sense I can empathyize with Pratigya (OMG I am going to have to and flog myself just for that statement๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†). sometimes when the secret is impactful enought there is a natural sense of self preservation that prevents us from confiding.   However, what she has to realize her is that when she landed the punch she did so publicly and there was no cushion to reduce the impact. he was blindsided becasue he found out about it with the rest of Allahabad.

The problem Sana is that she has only ever confided in one man in her entire life - her dad - and he is of a very mild tempermanent. She did not know how Krishna would react.

That beign said, he gave her several opportunities to speak up when he was in a listening mood, she waited too long.  for all her boldness she is a little girl at heart and does not know how to talk to one's partner maturely.  Krishna for all his foolhardiness is a very mature and down to eart individual.  he wants the blunt truth not the packaged version.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At least Krishna will understand the plightful situation Pratigya was in!! smth happens yaar
Its just that I wanna see Krishna n Pratigya mutually in love :-)
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Hi Hope! your post had me ๐Ÿคฃ Really what was she thinking?? Poor girl, she's trying but she has it all wrong.... feel kind of sorry for her (just a tiny bit though๐Ÿ˜†) And that bib....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I agree with what you said about him feeling caged. I was thinking so too..... even after saving prats' life from that snake's bite and seeing her in pain he didn't want to come back ....he wasn't prepared for it, wasn't prepared to face anyone or/and his new life..... he had gone with them because he was too exhausted to fight.

I think he's feeling hurt, anger at himself and at her, and kind of lost/confused/infuriated in the sense that he doesn't know how to proceed from there......before he was living to make his marriage work, he would seek all his happiness in hers but now he firmly believes all was/ is still a farce, that all she's doing right now is out of guilt and what she feels is her duty......seeing her hurt him but living without her is no better as he still very much loves her.......

Being in this state, it's no wonder he greatly feels unnerved seeing her around acting as if nothing life shattering has happened plus her babying him when the only think he wants is to be left alone.......

Aeryn:

she did everything wrong in the book where dealing with a ANGRY husband is concerned.

look at the first scene:

he came in - lion style - his body language screamt Old Krishna - yet she came and spoke to him in a Mother Knows Best tone  when he was minding his own business - all she had to do was leave the milk and go

she tells him you are looking weak, gaunt, rundown ๐Ÿ˜ฒ- ok well meaning but illtimed and tactless. here is a man who has had his intellect and his capacity for understanding doubted and challenged by you recently and now you are telling him that PHYSICALLY he is also weak?  ๐Ÿ˜ฒOMG woman can you not see that he just GROOMED himself? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ peopLe don't go grooming themselves when they are weak - they do it when they are strong and feeling refreshed.

then she wants to end tHe milk issue with a declaration of love. really let me give you groceries and you give me an epic declaration of love????  Uh no way missee. I was a fool once baring my heart ain't going to fall for that dimestore trick twice. nope I saved you out of humanity. oh really she keeps at it. OH seriously woman back off. drop of tHe mlk and move out.   So he gets up and lashes out.  he says your Angad. Touche. that was not a low blow that was A DARE in true Krishna style. In the past she would have taken the bait and shut himd right down. she did not.   Of course he thinks she had a thing with Angad. She TOOK ON SS AND SHAKTI for angad's life. her family tried to pay off angad to hide the INCIDENT in prats past so that krishna would not findout.  You don;t do these things when the person is your perpetrator or you were a victim.  you do it when there is fire to go with the smoke and you are trying to put it off in a hurry before the park rangers get there.  he HAS THE QUESTIONS AND SHE HAS THE ANSWERS  - how else can he get it out of her without appearing needy??????? he can only dare her into a confrontation.

The problem here is that he thinks the incident was an elopment not a kidnapping and he gave his reasons why  - he said two weeks ago if it was a kidnapping she would not have been left unharmed and if she was a victim her hda dwould nto feel the need to pay of the blackmailer by mortgaging his house and endangering his younger daughter's life

2nd scene

he is very pensive and a little self pitying????????

she comes in and starts with arushi - ok his second least favourite topic after angad

then she moves to aman - ok seriously not helping
then she says aman is a good man  - oops really and in his state of mind he is thinkign as opposed to your own loser husband??????

he will make her happy - as opposed to your own miserable existence????

then she is asks him for his opinion?

Ok woman in his mood do you really want ot know what he thinks about a bratty SIL, a smug to be damaad and a very very sore topic???? really.   ok he says exactly what I expected him to say - you are all birds of a feather so of course you will be happy.

he loses no opportunity to hint at the past incident and the fact that hiding it reeked of duplicitiy and screams of infidelity

Ok again every every conversation of his yesterday ended with right and wrong - all I can deduce is he wants to have a defintie answer on whether angad was her flame or not.   he has ample reason to be believe she lied about the version of events.  her body language speaks guilt not defiance. His pratigya was always defiant. So he is asking himself WHY???? WHAT???

Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Hey gr8 discussion, frenz!!

Hope, the post was incredibly hilarious!! :-))))))))))))))))))))

My take on this is....
Arushi brot in here at Thakurs...Shakti trying to act bad on her..but smhow she is saved.......
then they decide (or Krishna himself suggesting this ) not to tell this to anyone..esp Aman...after nothing bad ahs happened..they have avoided it...
a situation similar to that of Pratgiya wen she was kidnapped...

and thus Krishna gets quite convinced about Pratigya's past... circumstances make him understand wat cud be the truth about Pratigya??

Hami I think you have some high potential prediction there.  yup that might be why

reconciliation and C of M will not happen at least for another two weeks. lots of damage repair needs to be done first
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushirox

hami i hope that hidding truth prediction of yours doesnt turn up to be true. as much as krish is straight-forward i hope he tells arushi not to hide it (from aman atleast)

Mushi:

krish is not pratigya. he is not supposed to be a symbol of truth. he is a symbol of pragmatism.

he is a wordly man.

he uses common sense.

if nothing happened and no one knows he will advise to stay mum on the issue.  This is not a society where u bare all and hope for understanding from the listener. this is a traditional uber conservative and almost regressive society.

had prats confided him about angad  and he believed her he would have told her to stay mum on the issue (from his family to protect her) and then he would have dealt with the issue in a non conventional alternative manner
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

At least Krishna will understand the plightful situation Pratigya was in!! smth happens yaar

Its just that I wanna see Krishna n Pratigya mutually in love :-)

yes everyne wants romance๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

He Told her I WUD HAVE EVEN SAVED YOUR ANGADWA .

If she was half a woman .............she wud have listened to this meaningful statement and the look in his eyes . . Its not about her virginity at all .Its about him thinking there was a liason between her and Angad of some sorts .something he will nEVER know now as he is gone , and he is saddled with only HER version of the story ..........and she had LIED so  he cant trust it .
He keeps throwing Angad in her face . He told her if ur sister had a lafda or secret [ he called it raaz] before marraige ..........plzz tell the dude she is marrying ...coz educated or bnot ....men r the same underneath .ALL of them .
Such meaningful statements and Pratigya doesnt get the whiff of it . How stupid can one be ? How dense ?
The Anpadh is a matured Man ...........she is Daddys little gal who never outgrew her Daddy .
And watz this of Arushi being sent to "HELP" . 4 people in the house and she cant manage the bloody cooking ? She is not even working in an office , just at home .Krishna is NOt an invalid ..she doesnt have to give him bedpans or something .And Where the hell was Arushi helping Naina in the house ? That she knows a great deal of cooking ?

Kools. Bulls eye. and I am getting goosebumps now from the telepathy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail
double post ignore

Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
the way I see it

they are both vulnerable and both have immediate overwhelming and dominant needs

he wants a  convincing answer - it is the potion to his ail
she wants a declaration of love from him again - it is the balm to her soul

they want it but don;t know how to get it in their new dynamic so they are relying on their most powerful personality traits

he has gone full scale confrontational and she has gone full scale compassionate

THEY HAVE REACHED AN INVERITABLE AND MUCH EXPECTED STALEMATE

it is only Monday. so lets see how far he pushes and how much she withdraws before she finally pushes right back

guys this epi was intense and very realistically depicted turbulence in a mature relation. Very entertainign overall.

Ok memories of the bib are still killing me.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he wants a convincing answer on the angad incident - it is a potion fo rhis ail
she wants a declaration of his love like before - it is a balm for her soul
------------- very well said, Hope!!!
She wud be elated and wud be on cloud 9 if he declares his love like before
and he wud give her anything under the sun if she convinces him...I liked it soooooooo much!! :-)