Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
had to do a short one..lots of work...it wasnt my turn...bt suddenly i had to do it..so hw was ur day..
Hey I am here too๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Hi Ankita,Hetu n Shweta...๐Ÿ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
ok...good day in college..was able to sneak into IF during class...tomr a presentation on karl benz...doing that side by side...

hw was ur day???

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

ok...good day in college..was able to sneak into IF during class...tomr a presentation on karl benz...doing that side by side...

hw was ur day???

I am still having fever...so didnt attend col today....ohh..so doing prject n chatting side by side??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†btw who is karl benz???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tumne Pukara aur hum chale aaye
Shwets1502 thumbnail
founder of mercedes benz...we have to do presentation on great entrepreneurs and i took the automobile industry..

cool..sry hot as u have fever...๐Ÿ˜† u din attend coll...

so u like going to coll or being at home...
Sorry Guyz...Was having some prb with the server hence the late reply...

Ohh Shwetha..i knew this guy...but actually forgot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Hmm..I used to love going to school...but I hate college๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขI prefer staying at home rather than going to coll..School lyf is the best...

Hi Puja di...aap aaye bahaar aayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
i always wonder why people think abt hols during work and feel bored during hols..(my FB status...๐Ÿ˜‰)...this is what i always..always want hols...bt get bored during it...

i din see pooja yet...is she here...god..we shud do something to her status signal...

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

i always wonder why people think abt hols during work and feel bored during hols..(my FB status...๐Ÿ˜‰)...this is what i always..always want hols...bt get bored during it...

i din see pooja yet...is she here...god..we shud do something to her status signal...

yup she said na aapne bulaya aur hum chale aaye in the previous page๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†btw haila???u in facebook???didnt know it???...whats ur fb id??
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ok guys ...since u all like going to college ....do u have good looking teachers arnd ?