D&N: Eternal Love Story - 23rd Aug...Start Voting - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Oh my God and I thought I was imaging it.  The minute I saw Dutta in today's epi I had the same thought as to why is Dutta looking darker.  This is hilarious that it was not just me.

Like the saying goes "Ek Tarboos doosre tarboos ko dekh kar rang pakadh tha hai" 

If we go by that saying then even Nakku has lightened by a few shades since before meeting Dutta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Like a good couple they are meeting each other half way.🀣
🀣🀣🀣

tarboos?? 🀣🀣🀣

u r right ruby.....first naku toned down her color seeing dutta...but then the effort has to be from both the side.....few steps from her side and few from him!! 🀣
DD......u said it all.......loved how u described the hug n Dutta's state of mind.........  

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Chalo confirm hogaya that its not my bad mood but Dutta indeed was looking darker than usual πŸ˜†.

May be they had several retakes of that hug and during those retakes Nakku ki color lagayi Dutta ke face pe πŸ˜†.......that alone can explain that dark shade on his face πŸ˜†
that has to be.....bcoz, Naku's color was very dark when she was staring at him and when they hug, her color gradually mellows down...

ya kaajal bach agay hoga...abd subbu wuld have insisted,...mere ghar ka kaajal to lagaao dutta bhao! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey DD thanx for ur amazing E-ls yaar ...loved it like always...what a minblowing episode ...u explained it very well ....looking forward for intense tasha romance ....see ya around πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

hey suhana!! πŸ€—

seriously suhana...the episdoes are nowadays so mind blowing tht I can just not stop myself from writing.....ther are awesome!
Originally posted by swati2008

DD......u said it all.......loved how u described the hug n Dutta's state of mind.........  

thanks Swati....he had to be thinking tht....after all everytime he saw her, she wuld go gaayab...ab bechaara wanted to be sure, tht before he goes and hugs her, she doesnt go gaayab! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing.....Awesome update DD ...was waiting for u to update dearπŸ‘ U r my rockstarβ­οΈπŸ˜† Waise I dont know why but in future due to kala our new ravaniπŸ˜† will make ram commit this mistake of putting our sita thriugh the agni pareksha..n I guess would repent later  just as ram did...😭

Dutta thinking "Ehh Nakku kitne purane phool lagaye tunne anna se lekar....dekh itni badboo ke bawajood mujhe nah chahte huye bhi muskarna padh raha hai........🀣"

Megha...i wonder how I missed this post!
*holds her ears*πŸ€—

me rockstar?? *gets all impressed with self*
*whacks self for not reading this before*

🀣

megha...when I saw the precap where subbu tells him that dnt make Naku go thru' agnipariksha, I knew he wuld take her agni pariksha...but what crossed my mind instantly and sent a chill down my spine was that after the agni pareeksha, sita leaves Ram and goes.....would the fate of this Ram and Sita be also like this, even if it is temporary????
....It was like Subbu knew he wuld make her for tht + she knew tht Naku's strange adamance on keeping the secret from Dutta wuld create an issue
Originally posted by SAraW

Wow DD u have explained their HUg so well. brilliant!
thx sweets....
btw, how do u do it.....in an hr of the episode being aired, u have ur latest siggies and profile pics...HOW???πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nelufar

Awesome description DD!!! Mindblowing yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..... I am short of words πŸ˜•.

Dutta: Kaise kahoon tujhse roobaroo, Hai yahan dabe hue dil ki kai armaan, Dushwar tere bin hai ye sara jahaan, Ye dil khol doo humdum tu kar ishara ........ Mujhme shaamil, tu hai sadaa' jaane jahan main tera deewana .....

wow nellu....humari nellu bani shaayar!!
awesome gal!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Dutta:  "Okay Nakku I have closed my eyes - now go ahead and change back into your own clothes"🀣🀣

and this is how Nakku managed to get back into her own clothes guys - mystery solved.

OMG Ruby...This is exactly what I was thinking ...tht when Naku was changing, what was Dutta dng exactly?? 🀣🀣🀣
btw, I had one more doubt....did Anna touch her everywhere, I mean all the places visible to paint her black? I thought it wuld be only face but when dutta comes, she is pained black everywehre!!
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

OMG Ruby...This is exactly what I was thinking ...tht when Naku was changing, what was Dutta dng exactly?? 🀣🀣🀣
btw, I had one more doubt....did Anna touch her everywhere, I mean all the places visible to paint her black? I thought it wuld be only face but when dutta comes, she is pained black everywehre!!
Yeah DD.  Not only did he touch her face, neck, arms, feet but also readjusted her dupatta 🀒🀒🀒.  If you remember in the previous scenes (prior to getting black) her dupatta is pinned to one side but after Anna paints her black she is wearing her dupatta differently more like wrapped around like a shawl and twisted around her arms.🀣