Magic Kajal ka dibba, invisible goli!

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LoLz.

Anna turned Nakku back into her dark avatar using a little dibba of Kajal. Haha. If I wasn't such a devoted fan, I would be extremely annoyed at how stupid that was.

I kind of wish that Anna was standing closer to Nakku, like almost about to touch her or something, just so I could have seen Dutta stand between them all filmy style. Or something. LoL...gosh..I am so insatiable.

First the story was going to slow, with the whole week of Dutta looking for Nakku, now it seems to be going on jet speed.....to much seems to be happening to soon.

I also forgot to mention...why did Nakku fall if she didn't get shoot. LoL. It was a treat to watch Dutta frantic over her, yet at the same time, I was like. Wait. Why did you fall. I'm confused. Drama Queen. haha. Edited by LoveStruck21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am disappointed that Dutta never got 2 no that Anna wanted to marry naku or that he tried to force himself on her...
nazia.icycool thumbnail
yes!!nice post !!..
i found it funny too!!..we broke our heads a few days back thinking where will nakku get the soot from..but never knew that it would be so easy!!!..anna keeps it in the desk😆 he also said that black is his favourite color😆...
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
THANK YOU! MEE TOO!!!

I am just a small, tiny bit disappointed, just because I think it would have fueled his fire tenfold if he know that that Scum Bag Anna was ready to have a SR with Nakku. It just seems a bit odd that something like that was about to happen, yet Dutta remained in the dark about it. Who knows, maybe it will come out of Subbu's mouth tmrw about the pain one feels regarding betrayal or something.

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

i am disappointed that Dutta never got 2 no that Anna wanted to marry naku or that he tried to force himself on her...

Well dont worry when her face is revealed nakku will tell dutta the entire truth...of morey n anna n may be then dutta will really understand why she hid her apsara jaisa face🤣I was laughing at anna's comments when he said takdeer tere saath bahut katarnak khel khel rahe hai jab tujhe apni patini ki saachaye pata chale gaye nah tu bhi pagal ho jayega...just like anna got mad looking at beautiful avtaar of nakku...may be when the face is revealed dutta too will love her but will get overpossessive n do things...like if a guy steal glances at nakku also he will beat him up like anything...Interms of protectiveness he will go crazy or may be physco for nakku🤣
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

I guess they have saved it for Morey Track.. otherwise it would look too repetitive. Just a thought.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

THANK YOU! MEE TOO!!!

I am just a small, tiny bit disappointed, just because I think it would have fueled his fire tenfold if he know that that Scum Bag Anna was ready to have a SR with Nakku. It just seems a bit odd that something like that was about to happen, yet Dutta remained in the dark about it. Who knows, maybe it will come out of Subbu's mouth tmrw about the pain one feels regarding betrayal or something.

actually, on second thought subbo might not tell him... because even though Dutta doesn't care  about looks, I think he understands that a man like Anna wouldn't want to have any physical relations with a girl who looked liked naku... it might make dutta suspicious that anna was right and naku is hiding something... just a thought but u never no, she might tell him
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

I guess they have saved it for Morey Track.. otherwise it would look too repetitive. Just a thought.

ya could be... but i hope that is not where they plan to bring the dead anna back😆
LoveStruck21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well dont worry when her face is revealed nakku will tell dutta the entire truth...of morey n anna n may be then dutta will really understand why she hid her apsara jaisa face🤣I was laughing at anna's comments when he said takdeer tere saath bahut katarnak khel khel rahe hai jab tujhe apni patini ki saachaye pata chale gaye nah tu bhi pagal ho jayega...just like anna got mad looking at beautiful avtaar of nakku...may be when the face is revealed dutta too will love her but will get overpossessive n do things...like if a guy steal glances at nakku also he will beat him up like anything...Interms of protectiveness he will go crazy or may be physco for nakku🤣

I thought it was the funniest thing too! Anna saying how she is playing such a 'dangerous game' I mean, really? She is hiding her face, she isn't some serial killer or psychopath. If you look at it, its like when a really (please no body get offended, I am just being hypothetical here) unattractive female uses makeup to make themselves look super pretty/hot/cute w/e and when the make up comes off, i am sure the other party doesn't feel like she played a dangerous game. LoL

However, since the concept of the show deals with beauty being a curse, it could be that Dutta starts to become over possessive and what not. oh well. He is pretty possessive as is. Ha
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my question abt tht kajal ka dibba is tht hw on earth did tht little dibba manage to colour so much...n if u compare the colour on her face and the colour tht anna put on her face---its different... the colour anna put is a dif shade of black...lol