Posted: 13 years ago
Now that i got you're attention....so since my last predication came true two weeks ago (Maan talking off Geet's jewelery)....i thought I'd make another one and see if it comes true!!!!....so this is what i think is going to happen next which will tie today's precap this weekends promo and Maan's deal of finding a girl by Friday....

So the the precap tomorrow....NT will see Geet and than look away and say her evil lines or two and look back....but at that time Geet will be gone and NT will think it was her imagination because she's been thinking about Geet lately....

And some how Maan as usual will get Geet to agree to be his fiancee and come in front of Dadi on Friday (this Friday or next Friday) and in typical Khurana style there will be a huge party to introduce everyone to Man's fiancee....and when Geet comes out that is when both NT and Dev see her and GEET SEE'S THEM....and than the waiting game till Monday for the truth to be revealed...oh and through out all of this Pari will make Maaneet come closer and FINALLY reveal their feelings for one another....

So this is how i think that the whole Geet being Maan's fiancee....the precap of tomorrow NT seeing Geet....and the new promo are going to go down!!!!....all i hope is that through out EVERYTHING Maan sticks with Geet and supports her and NO SEPARATION!!!!....i hate seeing the leads of the show separate....
Nice prediction

woteva happens I juz want maneet to stick togeda like glue

no separations no misunderstandings
Originally posted by Sash_RuLz

Nice prediction

woteva happens I juz want maneet to stick togeda like glue

no separations no misunderstandings

thanks....same here i hate how cvs always make the leads separate....there's no point they eventually come back!!!!
i hope so! i want maneet together and thats it! come on cv's give us want the viewers have wanted for ages!!
Originally posted by neha2005

i hope so! i want maneet together and thats it! come on cv's give us want the viewers have wanted for ages!!

AGREE!!!!

Edited by Canadian_Girl87 - 13 years ago
I don't think all this will happen so soon!!
awesome prediction i hoep something happenes like that and never want maaneet to seperate!
Originally posted by Maneetforever

awesome prediction i hoep something happenes like that and never want maaneet to seperate!

thanks....i don't think any of us want them to separate!!
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I don't think all this will happen so soon!!

lol i hope SOMETHING just happens!!
the separation is seem to happened its not an easy issue pregnancy and cheating by dev the young brother of maan

+ geet will not reveal the truth if she think about maan hapiness 
 geet always think about maan before herself so their is some percentage tht geet will not say anything to maan even if dev NT come face to face to geet infront of maan

but the last promo for salsa dancing geet pushed maan strongly and then light is On then dev sees geet and maan expression was horrible he was angry, so anger maan will return back 

can expect what will happened but at the end geet maan will be together
Edited by AGulf - 13 years ago