Maaneet Scenes we want b4 confession (list NOW)

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Naima๐Ÿค—...Still haven't recovered from that hot hot hot Hug yet๐Ÿ˜ so exuse me for any mistakes๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm sooooo hoping for something BIG tomorrow because i'm turning 17๐Ÿ˜Š and I want to remember it with an awesome Maaneet scene๐Ÿ˜›
Now getting to the point, I want the CVs to know that before the super duper magical Maaneet confession, us Maaneetians demand some romantic/ intense/ memorable/ heart to heart momemts between the love birds where Maan attempts to compel Geet to confess her feelings...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So everyone, feel free to list the scenes you guys want to see (cheesy or not, who cares๐Ÿ˜†) Lets just get see what we all have๐Ÿ˜ณ

1. So me first: I want a scene where Maan sees Geets bare shoulder, while he is walking past her room door or something and goes behind her and plants kisses on her neck/shoulder ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and geet gets all uncomfortable and shy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KaShMaaneetSR

Maan and Geet having a heart to heart conversation without fighting. I would want to see them trying to understand each other after they find out about thier pasts...

billu-rani

3.i want the bad track about maan finding baout geet over and done with and the chemsitry still contnuing after that
surfgal

4. i want them to sit down and have fun.. trying to understand each other
maneet1985

5. i wud lyk to c geet telling evrything maan bout her past n den maan feels sry for her n after knowing evrything bout her...he gains more respect n falls for her even more den b4...he wants to give happiness to her n does various things to make her feel light n to show geet dat he'll nt do da same vid her.....he takes her out on da outskirts ov da city..ek meeting ke bahaane...so dat dey can spend sum tym alone n noe each other....followed by sum cute funny  maaneet moments...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
pc_rox

Waiting for all your suggestions

Love Naima๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
Edited by KaShMaaneetSR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No one wants cute Maaneet scenes before Geet reveals the truth or before the confession?

Originally posted by: billu-rani

2) Due to the recent track I think the confession is still far....So a scene I would love to see is Maan and Geet having a heart to heart conversation without fighting. I would want to see them trying to understand each other after they find out about thier pasts...

Heyy

@Bold, yeh I agree...but there is no harm in being early, right? ๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd yup, that is one scene we HAVE to see
๐Ÿ˜ณ
surfgal thumbnail
i want the bad track about maan finding baout geet over and done with and the chemsitry still contnuing after that
craziekudi thumbnail
yes.. i want them to sit down and have fun.. trying to understand each other
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wud lyk to c geet telling evrything maan bout her past n den maan feels sry for her n after knowing evrything bout her...he gains more respect n falls for her even more den b4...he wants to give happiness to her n does various things to make her feel light n to show geet dat he'll nt do da same vid her.....he takes her out on da outskirts ov da city..ek meeting ke bahaane...so dat dey can spend sum tym alone n noe each other....followed by sum cute funny  maaneet moments...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc_rox

i wud lyk to c geet telling evrything maan bout her past n den maan feels sry for her n after knowing evrything bout her...he gains more respect n falls for her even more den b4...he wants to give happiness to her n does various things to make her feel light n to show geet dat he'll nt do da same vid her.....he takes her out on da outskirts ov da city..ek meeting ke bahaane...so dat dey can spend sum tym alone n noe each other....followed by sum cute funny  maaneet moments...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

that would be wonderful i think they should go for a meeting to somewhere to the country side
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, I am not sure of what I am looking for today. but for sure it is going to be crying Geet and vamp Maan (now that he is the hurt lion, he feels it is born right to hurt Geet) with Pari. Anyways,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
Thank u 2 everyone who replied ๐Ÿ˜ณ Updated! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And

Originally posted by: deejagi

Hi, I am not sure of what I am looking for today. but for sure it is going to be crying Geet and vamp Maan (now that he is the hurt lion, he feels it is born right to hurt Geet) with Pari. Anyways,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

Thank you!๐Ÿค—

Love Naima