Why is Pratigya treating Krishna like a baby?!

Kriya_4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whats wrong with her? Why is she treating him like a baby.  I am shocked to see he is angry but her behaviour doesn't help at all! Why is she doing this? Any ideas? PLEASE COMMENT! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she' got krishna fever........first it was krishna .........want a baay..................now it's prats need a junior krishna...................... 🤣 🤣 but bad timing 🤣 🤣
an_jaani thumbnail
she always treated krishna like a kid
dekho
sunno
baat ko sumjho
i guess now krishna got promoted from kid to baby
i am sure this treatment is  irritating krishna even more

whatever krishna is feeling rite now he needs to get it out of his system ....only then this marriage can move forward
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hazera_14

Whats wrong with her? Why is she treating him like a baby.  I am shocked to see he is angry but her behaviour doesn't help at all! Why is she doing this? Any ideas? PLEASE COMMENT! 😊

I am not shocked to see him angry, anger is what he does best.  And it's justified.   I agree her behavior isnt helping.   You remember when she came back late from her parents' house and started telling him about her father's case, and then offered to make potato fritters?    And how mad he was at that, because he already knew she kept things from him?  Prats knows how to pacify him, but she isn't ready to shed her middle-class morals yet.   She doesn't understand much.   Potatoes and bowls of soup don't cut it when someone is in major pain.   😳
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coz he is BABA 😆😆😆😆😆
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazera_14

Lack of judgment on her part! Thats all! 😆
The lady needs to get the fact in her head that Krish is angry with her and his anger isn't going to calm down by her cooing dooing thingy! 🤢

She needs to approach him as an adult and not like a baby! 😆 Seems like the snake bite has effected her brains! 😕
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Makes me so mad to see her treat Krishna like an imbecile.....she is behaving as if nothing has happened and it's all hunky-dory...you can do better Pratigya...stop irritating him! Instead she needs to tell him that his parents were plotting to burn her alive.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah it was more irritating than caring. she has to treat him like a friend(if not hubby n please not a baby anymore) if she really wants him to understand her.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I feel she thinks she is showing how much she cares for him by treating him like a kid, especially because he is sick.  she is trying to show she understands him, though really she doesn't.