ia12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys im isra im new on this forum. i have just started watching this show and i really like it.  can someone please tell me a bit more abt the show plz! and why is shantanu married to kanak if he likes natasha?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi isra :) welcome to the forum :) you'll love it here! :) i don't know if you've noticed but there is a thread by the name of help desk here. You can ask all the questions related to the show there :) loads of ppl will be ready to help you!

about the show you'll find the answer to your question there as well. here's the link

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
try page 22 on the help desk, thats where i asked the similar question, nd there should be a brief update on the show!!!
welcome to rbo, btw🤗
ia12 thumbnail
Thanks guysyou all very welcoming =]
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi ia 12

A warm welcome to the forum.

I think u have raised the same query in the help desk too and I saw that first and aswered it giving the details as to how u can get to know the story so far.

Anyway i am repeaeting the details here.

Please go to the currently page no22 of the help desk .
There is a question by neezy(i think i have got the right name)as to" what is the story all about and so far" .

It has been answered by the most helpful membe rof  the forum namely nitya(she won an RBO award for that) on 10th august 2010
posting  "the story so far" upto that point.

please go through the details and catch a good gimpse of the story.if u wish to know the story from that point onwards upto recent then again ask for help  from someone in the  help desk  if it is a single line question or here if u want to clarify anything  someone would definitely help u.

Please do join us in the discussions and have fun with all of us.
luv shriya.

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Please go to the currently page no22 of the help desk .
There is a question by neezy(i think i have got the right name)as to" what is the story all about and so far" .

yep, u got it right, shriya!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Isra welcome to the forum😊.....