ishq leta hai kaise imtehaan!-Maaneet!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
yes... these are the lines from a song, that i really love.. and i am sure, if you guys have watched DMG you know what importance the song holds to that story... today however, the lines in the song seemed apt on our Maaneet....

ishq leta hai kaise imtehaan.... (2)
ishq main jeeyu
ishq main maroon...
ishq hi mera bhagwaan....
haaye rabba...
tu hi meri jaan....
tu hi jahan....
tu hi meri manzil....
tere ishq pe main qurbaan....

ishq main deewangi ki....
hadh se guzar jaaun...
tere pyar main aaj main
jeekar mar jaun....
ishq main jalte hai hum...
raat din...
yeh mera dil na maane... tere bin... tere bin...

these lines are apt at this moment...!!

sama rahi hi tu jismo jaan main...
chali jayegi jaan... iss imtehaan main...
ab mujhko hai maloom...
ke tu hai mera junoon...
ab tu hi mera rab zindagi....
tujhse hi mera sukoon....

haye rabba...tu hi meri jaan
tu hi jahan...
tu hi meri manzil...
tere ishq pe main qurbaan...!!
ishq leta hai kaise imtehaan...

Maan Singh Khurana, who was an expert in hiding the inner most feelings of his soft tender heart (nariyal as dadi herself pointed) by his tough exterior.... had just learnt to love again... he had just begun to allow someone else rule his life... his happiness... and he had infact started to like the feeling of depending on one Miss Geet Handa... for days when he ran away from his feelings for her... he blamed her ... but the day he realised what she meant to him... he blamed none but followed his heart... now this was hard ... but he still dared to do it... he clearly had no faith in relationships.. especially those concerning the female species... that he more often than not either ridiculed or looked down upon for their lack in taking decisions or standing up for themselves... but somehow with Geet it was all different... he wanted to take care of her... he wanted her to care for him.. and he thought... it was all going fine.. like it were a dream... until alcohol brought him back to reality... ! she did take care of him like always.... but only to plead with him ... that she wanted a way out.. of his life.. this he hadnt expected... Maan Singh Khurana wasnt used to other people telling him what were to happen in his life... but this woman did it all the time... as long as it was about some silly project... or her ideals that didnt go with his ... it was still fine.. but today.. she was capable of making him do something he hadnt done since forever.. she had brought him to the brink of tears!! why did she hold so much importance in his life.. that though he knew ... he couldnt keep her away... everytime he was mad at her and wanted her out... he himself found ways to bring her back...
even today... the first thing he thought about was the fact that he was responsible for her tears.. and out of that came the concern that, perhaps, what he had garnered was wrong.. perhaps what he had seen was only a figment of his imagination that was beginning to hurt another....!! and then came the self defence.. where he said... fine... so be it woman... let me see how long you can get away with this... He is mad at her for sure.. but he knows he cant be for too long.... thats the power Geet handa holds in his life.. he cant deny it... she cant deny it... neither can we....!! can we?

Love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not going to watch geet anymore. It is now completely ruined . When two people are so madly in love they should be able to share their problems. Geet definately owes Maan the truth about why she has to say no . She should tell him about her pregnancy and then leave it to him. Very romantice and realistic until now. It is becoming into a regular english soap opera and we do have enough of those. I am sure ratings are going to fall dratically
-honeydew- thumbnail
hey come on! just one episode? didnt you see NT spotted her.. the truth for sure is going to come out soon...

Originally posted by: bhabha

I am not going to watch geet anymore. It isnow completely ruined. When two people are so madly in love they shouldbe able to share their problems. Geet definately owes Maan the truth about why she has to say no . She should tell him about her pregnancy and then leave it to him. Very romantice and realistic until now. It is becoming into a regular english soap opera and we do have enough of those. Iam sure ratings are going to fall dratically

uzmakhan thumbnail
nihaa!!!
i am missin my AR more terribly now!!😭
i realli hope maaneet ka anjam AR ki tarha na ho!!😭😭😭

buh very well written dear, i soo agree wid u!
i realli dont want maan's ego to cum in between al this--
i realli want him to dig out the reason behind her denial--
he shudnt give up, cuz msk never does that!

I am not going to watch geet anymore. It is now completely ruined . When two people are so madly in love they should be able to share their problems. Geet definately owes Maan the truth about why she has to say no . She should tell him about her pregnancy and then leave it to him. Very romantice and realistic until now. It is becoming into a regular english soap opera and we do have enough of those. I am sure ratings are going to fall dratically

I too thought the ratings are going to drop until today's episode. We've seen a long stretch of hide and seek, as Maan calls it, of their feelings which I thoroughly enjoyed but I felt the story kind of stalled. Now there is a new turn. Maan's plan has backfired and Pari has a huge role to play in it. I wonder what she will do to bring these crazy souls closer. I, for one, cannot wait for them to get together now. High time!
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey this shouldnt be a reason to stop watching this serial .. now its going to be very interesting .. the twist "has just arrived" i dun think that the cv will disapoint us 😉 n i think it will take some time till she ll be able to tell him the truth abt her past or till he'll find out .. n it wasnt the right time to tell him the truth .. so chill n everything will be fine .. maneet belong together na 😉
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geet is not behaving in a sensible manner when she loves maan and don't want him to go to other girl then why she is not letting maan to express his feelings and she not even telling maan the reason for her ignorent behavior.😕😭
😭
-honeydew- thumbnail
something inside me says... confession is near.. and this is the last straw... atleast.. if that promo has to make sense.. this is the only logic i can deduce... yes... todays episode had a total AR feel, Jan 2nd 2008- where Armaan pleads with riddhima to admit to her feelings and she runs away..... trust me.. it didnt feel good either.. we can only hope Maaneet turn out different... and i hope she tells him whats bothering her soon....

Originally posted by: uzmakhan

nihaa!!!

i am missin my AR more terribly now!!😭

i realli hope maaneet ka anjam AR ki tarha na ho!!😭😭😭

buh very well written dear, i soo agree wid u!

i realli dont want maan's ego to cum in between al this--

i realli want him to dig out the reason behind her denial--

he shudnt give up, cuz msk never does that!

-honeydew- thumbnail
yup! i noticed that look on her face too... i have feeling, she is going to walk out at the last moment, and Maan forces Geet to meet them the family as the fiance... may be thats what the promo is all about ...

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I too thought the ratings are going to drop until today's episode. We've seen a long stretch of hide and seek, as Maan calls it, of their feelings which I thoroughly enjoyed but I felt the story kind of stalled. Now there is a new turn. Maan's plan has backfired and Pari has a huge role to play in it. I wonder what she will do to bring these crazy souls closer. I, for one, cannot wait for them to get together now. High time!

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yup! i noticed that look on her face too... i have feeling, she is going to walk out at the last moment, and Maan forces Geet to meet them the family as the fiance... may be thats what the promo is all about ...

I have a strong feeling that Pari and Maan will have a heart to heart convo and he will tell her everything. She will decide to help them and she will probably try to find out Geet's feelings using girl talk. This of course will not work and Pari will decide that she will back out. Maan, who obviously knows this, will ask Geet to be his fiance. She says no and then he says 'you won't be able to say no. Pari has left and we have no time to look for someone else so you will have to be my fiance since the girl you found for me left us midway'.