Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 23rd August 2010

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Anu for such a wonderful update........rocking epi indeed........loved every bit........
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Anu.....now I understand how Anna became Naku's psersonal makeup man. Btw looks like Anna used to be a makeup artist before he became a don. Maybe he wanted to be a director but got no chance hence to take revenge he started don giri.
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot anu for the wonderful update .... πŸ€— we had rocking episode ...loved every bit of it .... πŸ‘
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ah!!! Anu,finally found the links to the episode,did u??? πŸ˜‰ I almost feared I'll be missing ur "raapchik" update of the episode.And what an episode that was!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"muah,muah"
Dutta!Dutta! Goodness! U have made it ur life's mission to send me to the psychiatric ward!😭  Aur kitna hot lagoge?Is there no limit to ur relentless attack? Have mercy on us ordinary female mortals!
Whether gale lagaaying or Anna ki pitayi karing Style toh kya style hai!Hai!😍

Thanks once again,Anu for the superb update!😊 Seemed a bit subdued todayπŸ˜† Kya hua? Nasha utraa nahi tumhara bhi ab tak????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm still reeling under the Dutta stupor!😳
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
whoa...... new montage? 😳
*yeti blinks*
*faint......................*

AND Tasha HUG??????? ☺️
*swoon.......... THUD..................*

ahhhhhhhhh.... its not even lunch time for me!!!!!!!!!!
*yeti hyperventilates and faints* πŸ˜†

PS - thanks a lot for the update..... was so eager to know if D manages to kick Anna's butt for all his pervy attitude last week.... looks like my wish was fulfilled.... πŸ˜‰
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thankk youu soooo muchh
Awwwwww TaSha huggggg *Dreaming*
Im off to youtube to watch now
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing awesome episode...yeah kya anna tu apne ravanpan se baaz nahi aata ....jaate jaate dutta ke dimaag mein yeah kya dal diya tune ki nakku is hiding a truth from him...awee poor nakku she was so nervous when he said all that...just looked like a cute kid to me at that very moment... as if uski chori pakad le kisse ne....πŸ˜†
zeekaytg thumbnail
omg .................nice new title/..........................
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear anu
thank you so muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
it was a beautiful episode πŸ˜³
i hope we will see more romantic scenes between this two cute and lovely people😍
best of luck