Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

the great MSK stumbled - symbolic?

aangelis thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When Geet pushed Maan back and he kind of stumbled backwards, I was just like 😲. The look on Maan's face and the fact that for the first time the great Maan Singh Khurana missed a step seems to be highly symbolic. Especially since he kept on doing it. Every time Geet gave him a blow, he moved a step backwards. I felt really bad for him. For the first time I saw MSK that week and vulnerable. It doesn't suit the persona that has been created for him. I really hope that he comes back to his mean, angry type thing and get Geet the way the real MSK would. Enough of this lover boy, sob sob type. Personally, I think the aggressive Maan suits Geet better. If he's stubborn, she's twice as stubborn and I think the promo that we all saw just goes to show that MSK will get his love, by hook or by crook. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wish dis happens soon......coz just now m nt in state of thinking any thng good..i m so disheartened......i culd feel wht affect geet's words had on maan....he was unable to understand y she was reacting dat way.....

she was very rude, emotionless.......
eshasrk thumbnail
She wasn't emotionless. she just tried to hide her emotions, if she was emotionless she wouldn't cry.................
Gosh I feel bad for both of them, but I can understand that Geet is somewhere scared to just blurt out the truth to Maan even though I feel he has the right to know why she's behaving like this.....
And now he's back to his mean self again................
Edited by esha - 13 years ago
Stumbled? I thought he was drunk? 🤔
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes.. Ur right.. It was symbolic... He got a blow- the one thing the one person that can shatter him is geet and her feelings..

But i disagree with the fact that she was emotionless- she said she will lose control.. She was so so desperately in pain. Maan could see that with a paradoxically drunken clarity of mind

he is hurting her now- he knows he can n so he is... Somewhere he knows

maan has been agressive because of his distance from the world. He is moving towards geet.. He is taking steps to reach her and he wont back off for long

i want a passionate maan.. Not an obsessed over posessive one :)
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
he may try to be as harsh as he wants ... but that Maan Singh Khurana will never come back.. atleast when geet is around.... thakur to giyo
aangelis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Stumbled? I thought he was drunk? 🤔

he was. but it seemed liked everything he was doing/saying was when he was in the right state of mind.
This content was originally posted by: aangelis

he was. but it seemed liked everything he was doing/saying was when he was in the right state of mind.

I know. It's confusing. 😆😆
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I guess its nice to see him so affected by her though!! Thats a big change in him. But I agree, I like the strong Maan also and surely he will return!!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well, he is a human being..
how hard he controls his feelings and how hard he tries to show the world that he is tough, for Geet he is only weak..
its not right to show Maan as the strong human being all the time in the show.. that would be kinda, um.. over the top acting 😆

i loved the way he was taking steps back whenever Geet said something to him.. and its actually okay, because Geet was yelling nor showing any kind of strength that would show us Maan is weak, she was weak too right?

it was only to portray how much he is in love with Geet.. that he had to hold something to keep his balance right