Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shonapinky

Hi nazia..very well written yaar...πŸ‘...juz love d d way u described d much awaited Tasha hug..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

<font face="Calibri"><font size="3">

❀️</font><font size="3">❀️
</font>

</font>
<p></p>

aww Shona hun...thanx a lot!!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—
glad that u liked it!!
and ya..thanx a ton for that pic..u made my day!!..nakku looks extremely pretty! 😍
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

hey nazia. πŸ€— very well said Nazia. the epi was just mindblowing yaar. TaSha hug finally took place. never expected it would be on monday though. πŸ˜† I thought they might drag the epi again but I'm amazed that Anna also died today. Well LTL Cvs ka kuch nehi pata, these people r just amazing. πŸ‘ I already watched the tasha hug 5 times. 😍 and then hand holding was super cute and then dutta remembering how Anna kidnapped Naku was just absolutely amazing. 😍 Dutta is so in love with his wife. 😳 We are finally going to get the much awaited romance blooming in this awesome rocking Tasha story. 😍 😍 😍

hi ritu!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
yes ritu the epi was amazing!! i feel blissed out to know that this wasnt a dream!!
so glad that finally the story is moving at a faster pace.
aww u watched the hug 5 times ..thats so sweet of u!! indeed it was worth drooling over.The CV's wdid full justice. yes the romantic track is is what we are eager for rituπŸ˜†
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Today's episode is a must watch more than once type of deal.

The first time : your so apprehensive of whats going to happen, that you sort of miss a few things here and there.

The second time: you realize what a good episode that really was so watch it again

The third time: you just can't enough of these two and just have fallen so in love that you can't take your eyes off of them.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Nazia.. Loved ur Detailed analysis...

😊

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Nice post Nazia.. Loved ur Detailed analysis...

😊

thanx sara.... πŸ€—
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Today's episode is a must watch more than once type of deal.

The first time : your so apprehensive of whats going to happen, that you sort of miss a few things here and there.

The second time: you realize what a good episode that really was so watch it again

The third time: you just can't enough of these two and just have fallen so in love that you can't take your eyes off of them.

ya thats so true!!..there was so much to it!..very well said!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Aww Naz.. Awesome Post Baby.. Loved it.. I really agree with all the things you mentioned..

Dutta staring at Nakku
Dutta Hugging Nakku
Dutta consoling Nakku
Dutta and Nakku holding Hands
Dutta getting possessive of Nakku
Dutta scared when Anna pointed his Gun on Nakku
Dutta Scared after seeing Nakku faint
Dutta breathing sigh of relief after seeing Nakku okay..
There was love in every gesture of Dutta today.. And we were breaking our heads thinking that how will Dutta express his Love.. Our Dutta is not a Gadha.. He is a "SHER".. and today his each and every action, gesture, sign, move Screamed Love Love Love and Just LOVE... Now if this is not Love then what is it DAMN IT!!!!! Yes our Dutta can express his love woh bhi Chathi Tok Ke.. TaSha Rocks.. But today Dutta ROCKED

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12"></a>

hey Tina..thanx dear!!
loved ur comments too!!dutta;s reaction was spontaneos and thats y he hugged nakku without giving it a thought πŸ˜† he had been craving to have her and now she is in front of him so how could he stop himself?? πŸ˜† ...yes dutta can express his love!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³