Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeev1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😳 😳 and herez is me with me ka comments hehehehe
sorry buddy i guess i am last one hehehe....par u know
the reason right πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
apki story mein ne pure do din pehle khatam ki thi...and needless to say....its one the bestests stories i have read...and the first one too 😳

urs was the first story that i ever read in the kth forum..and from there i came to ff ...still reading this story!....though you urself admit that its damn hard to handle so many characters but i must say..u've done it beautfully....tiening up all loose ends perfectly....its absouluetly amzing..a job well done πŸ‘

shuru k parts k kya kehna...i think the intense love that u portrayed and kept it going till the last part is worth thousand praises....they way you manged to keep the eternal love going..and all....terrific..
tumhare dailogues..and they're connectivity with each character was super..espicailly sujal's deep and hugs dailogues hahaha...on which we've laughed a lot at times...but babez they are worth reading.... πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
u know i really like the last song....situaaation peh bara fit parta hai....hehehe.....aur yeh bachi ka naam iman kyun ? hehe farah rakhti na hehe...imaan ko aise hi satve asman peh pohancha diya heheheehe....
khair..overall..yaar i guess this story is one the most dynamic piece to creative collection that u posses and would alwayz cherish... 😳
theres a lot which should be written about the story....but i guess.....my words wont be enough....u totally rock buddy...luv ya...and i TOTALLY LUVVVV THIS STORYYY........muah.. πŸ˜ƒ
JaViA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiran....it was fabulous...yeh pehlay fanfic tha jo meine IF per perha tha....aur shruuu se le ker akhirrr taqq it wazz totalllyyy rockingg ,,,,mind blastingg,,,,jhakaas.... πŸ‘
aur sab se achii baaat yeh thi k SujAl kashish alag nahi hueee...hehehehe warna abhi farah ka fanfic hota to hehehehe ....wellllll it wasssssssss awesomeee....
Gr888888888 ending.........
aur haaan sab se lashhh to betiii kaa naaam thaaaa....heheheh Imaaaan...
wahhh yaaar kya naam rakha hai ...issi wajah se aur bhi achi storyy thi heheheh .....
keep up the gudd work....
aur jaldii se naya fanfic likhooooooo..... 😳
OncE AgAIn a gr888888 storyyyy.....
πŸ‘
U rOck
Luv yewwww ANd ur storyyyyyyyy ....muaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow kiran fab ff πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
n it was lovely reading yr ff
Rajeev_gr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kiran fantastic ending yar just awesome mindblowing πŸ‘ & m happy that Sk didnt got separate & led a happy life wid their sweet family & one more thing i just love the way Iman was behaving wid Sujal i just luv the name "Iman" over all a perfect ending & a gr8 story πŸ‘
captain_kia thumbnail
thanx for writing the story it is simplt owsome i liked it very much speciaaly the one in which sujal warned prerna that he will come after 7 days to take kashishans all romantic scene plz write any other fanfic as i loved ur writings 😊
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ‘ [=DπŸ‘ [=D>πŸ‘ [πŸ‘ [=D>πŸ‘ ] πŸ‘ =D>] πŸ‘ ] πŸ‘ >] πŸ‘ πŸ‘ [=πŸ‘ [=[=πŸ‘ D>] πŸ‘ [πŸ‘ =D>] πŸ‘ D>] πŸ‘ D>] πŸ‘ [=D>πŸ‘ ] πŸ‘
anni_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Veryyyyyyyyyy nice fic,fantastic gr88888888888888888888888888888888888888
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
anuEdited by Anam azhar - 16 years ago