Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Dosto

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kya episode tha.....I did not watch it yet....as m downloading it now....
but Suk's fab update made my day....in the party also I was just refreshing the page on my cell to know what happened today...and it was an amazing epi.....

Thanx a Lottttttt Suk Di...for Doing the Update even when ur daughter was sick....
And hope She Must  be Fine now....

just so unpredictable...that Koki told Gopi to say what she was saying as per the last precap...

and now I can say.....Aaj Ka Epi To Bas Ek Trailor The, wo bhi bina precap wala, lol....
Real Picture To Abhi Baaki Hai Dosto...

As Trailor was...
To see Aham shocked, with wet eyes...
To Know that now Gopi wont be anything in Aham's life...
To See Koki still supporting Gopi...

And the Real Picture will be...
To See How Aham will Miss Gopi...
To see how he wil call Gopi's name to do his daily chores and then he will come to know she is not around him...
To See how Koki will not let her come in Kitchen, to help Danav Dimag Rashi...
At Last How Aham will confess that he was Wrong while Accusing Gopi for each and everything...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope it only goes one way from this point up hill and get better!!!!
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think  by doing this...................Koki is trying to prove two things:
1. To prove to Ahem that Gopi doesn't want ur money or ur status. She wants you do be happy and therefore she is willing to leave and break all relationships with you. Try to see the real person.

2. With Gopi gone, Rashi's not knowing how to do daily chores and cook and etc. will all come out. Koki will use and abuse Rashi so badly that Rashi herself will spill the beans. clearing the air on Who and What Gopi really was all about!

Mean while all this is happening. I hope that Koki arranges some sort of tution for Gopi something like Cinderella.........make her more worthy for the Modi family......key word...more! ..lol
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup  u are right and now the real culprit will be in front of every one including ahem too
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

1. To prove to Ahem that Gopi doesn't want ur money or ur status. She wants you do be happy and therefore she is willing to leave and break all relationships with you. Try to see the real person.

2. With Gopi gone, Rashi's not knowing how to do daily chores and cook and etc. will all come out. Koki will use and abuse Rashi so badly that Rashi herself will spill the beans. clearing the air on Who and What Gopi really was all about!

Mean while all this is happening. I hope that Koki arranges some sort of tution for Gopi something like Cinderella.........make her more worthy for the Modi family......key word...more! ..lol

loved ur each and ecery idea taral..
and if CVs are planning to show all this then this show will rock.......no doubt...
aham should know gopi never impressed Koki for his money and status......it was his mom who got impressed by her Innocence.....

and then Rashi should get what all she did......she has to know w/o Gopi Koki will eat her kachha ....there wont be anyone to save her from koki.....

and Gopi will start studying then to Sone Pe Suhaga......
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

@bold - I don't know if Gopi is going to leave the house? I got the impression that she kept saying 'I'll stay in this house but not as Ahem's wife'😕. So is she going to leave or no?