Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

it did not coz i have always seen everything from sid's side and that scene was again one one sided ๐Ÿ˜ก

are but she agreed go with him to his hosue na? so i kinda shows it was not one sided๐Ÿ˜ƒ
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hira, at least I can make you laugh which is good. I really don't get Riddhima character.....I am so confuse...
Originally posted by: EmAsh

This is what gonna happ. didn't you see the precap?? He has no patience now, which is good. who can tolerate after marriage your wife is more concern abt. her EX than husband and family.

even i want sid to leave that chudail for few days then will she get into her sense, she thinks she can do anything and sid will jsut stand there and do nothing hell no, i am glade sid said what he said to ridz. our sexyface is back with a BANG!!
friends_rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: EmAsh

Hira, at least I can make you laugh which is good. I really don't get Riddhima character.....I am so confuse...

yeah thanks..
and yes riddhimaa herslef is confused๐Ÿ˜† viewers tho zahir si baat hai confuse hongay!๐Ÿ˜†
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its raining too bad my mood is spoilt
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone !!
today's episode was rocking !! wow today SIddy Widdy finally speak up to Mr. Attitude and Mrs. Chudail....man ....!!
CVS what direction they are heading ...no comment on that...!! They always try to give us nightmares with one second or no scenes of SIddhima....Giving heart attack with meaningless promo๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข but who cares ...!!
OMG ........I love first part and Last part of YT Video....Our SID rocked .....๐Ÿ‘
Today SIDDY WIDDY Spoke important line----of the day to both so called concern lover ...both are pretending to give happiness each other in sake of move on and playing feelings of SID modi.....lalala....SID is too hot to handle when he is angry ......now Mrs. Modi........
If tiff is shown.....then biggest lost ever for Mrs. MODI and now A will be feel guilty..!!

Want now Shilpa and SID bonding ...both are rocking as always....!!
Only SID and SHILPA's character in DMG2 is worth watching...!!

Today I missed Sur for our SID ...for Raxabandhan !!
Love Sur and SID !!

Miss NAina and SID jodi 2 !!

I hate CVS and SO for playing mindset game๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ridz is a confused soul herslef and she makes us confuse like hell ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
what exactly does she wants, what does she want from sid now, why does she confuse the hell out fo me๐Ÿ˜• what have i gotten myself into๐Ÿ˜•
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys I'm gonna take a brk from this right nw...gonna calm down nd then come bck in few minutes....

@Bani...even I want Sid 2 leave tht chudail for some days nd I want her to pine in his yaad tabhi chudail ko akkal ayegi...it's about time she strts thinking about Sid nd his feeling 2...I'm just sick nd tired of seeing her caring for her ex more than her hubby...she needs 2 stop taking Sid for granted nd i think she'll do tht when Sid is away from her for some time....
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hate mrs modi or should i say confused ex of malik๐Ÿ˜ก
friends_rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: hewascool90210

ridz is a confused soul herslef and she makes us confuse like hell ๐Ÿ˜•

what exactly does she wants, what does she want from sid now, why does she confuse the hell out fo me๐Ÿ˜• what have i gotten myself into๐Ÿ˜•

we all are asking the same questions to ourselves๐Ÿ˜†