Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Where the hell is this going... No idea. The full thirty minutes were wasted fighting and random comedy, and stuck at the same location. Are these people profs? Why are they behaving like such kids?
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMG what a completely useless episode man! random comedy, just some rubbish it was! this is the first episode of Season 2 ive HATED so far!
marisol45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

i just didn't like today's episode! heights of stupidity!

absolutely!
ex-students  just come in and go out of classrooms dressed as college kids to bicker and
 assign random projects(to themselves) so they could solve their problems
i would definitely like to visit excel dream college in mjht lala land someday!😉
aa123.80 thumbnail
Rags, I found it so hard to sit through the epi. I mean there was NOTHING happening!! It was totally useless.... Though I have no hopes now, so it's all fine.
marisol45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Where the hell is this going... No idea. The full thirty minutes were wasted fighting and random comedy, and stuck at the same location. Are these people profs? Why are they behaving like such kids?

i have no clue.
wanna get to excel dream college now!

ragzz. thumbnail

Rags, I found it so hard to sit through the epi. I mean there was NOTHING happening!! It was totally useless.... Though I have no hopes now, so it's all fine.

exact same here 😆 i was yawning throughout the whole epi, just tht one eyelock of hardly few seconds caught my eye, otherwise 🥱
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was all insane, I agree but I loved the episode. MN fighting was way too much of a t-h-i-n-g to handle. I loved it to bits!! ☺️😆

So basically, though I know you are right . . I can somehow not help it, at present! 🤣

aa123.80 thumbnail
Yep Rags, that was still better than the rest. Otherwise, I had no clue what was going on. It's become totally insane and illogical.
ragzz. thumbnail

Yep Rags, that was still better than the rest. Otherwise, I had no clue what was going on. It's become totally insane and illogical.

yeah that one eyelock and sajan's expressions were totally cute, the way they keep on looking at each other....adorable😳
marisol45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

It was all insane, I agree but I loved the episode. MN fighting was way too much of a t-h-i-n-g to handle. I loved it to bits!! ☺️😆

So basically, though I know you are right . . I can somehow not help it, at present! 🤣

awwwe! thats perfectly alright!
MN were really cute fighting like that.
just wish the cv's would have made the track a little more realistic(atleast by mjht standards)
nevertheless, keep drooling!