Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yeah, I was... Though hardly posted back then. I had given her suggestions once...🤣 What craziness there was in the Creatives Jannat....😆
The way everyone cursed her!!😆

Oh man, Creatives Jannat was on a roll back then🤣

Anyway on to topic, I agree with Rooj. This is just the first day. Of course yesterday's SG scene didn't make sense to me, though I'm not anyone to comment on SG.

BTW, is it just me or is M fighting with N in the "real" sense. He doesn't seem to pretending at all, and I'm loving that🤣
Senny thumbnail
@Ishita I know, I feel bad for her now, though she lied but then the way she was cursed but then she asked for trouble and she should have been careful.

@Rooj, I guess everyone has their own favourites and likes/dislikes. I loved your idea about DID for MN but then I don't know if Cvs would think of something like this, I would love to watch this track on MN, especially yesterday I felt that many a times she remembers things, is lost and then again no she doesn't remember them or anything!
Senny thumbnail
Originally posted by: utfracks

Oh man, Creatives Jannat was on a roll back then🤣

Anyway on to topic, I agree with Rooj. This is just the first day. Of course yesterday's SG scene didn't make sense to me, though I'm not anyone to comment on SG.

BTW, is it just me or is M fighting with N in the "real" sense. He doesn't seem to pretending at all, and I'm loving that🤣

😆 He tried to go for the ceasefire but then Nupur didn't want it. He is getting offended and Nupur's comments really affect him so here we have a sadu Mayank who is hell bent on proving that he isn't.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senny

@Ishita I know, I feel bad for her now, though she lied but then the way she was cursed but then she asked for trouble and she should have been careful.

@Rooj, I guess everyone has their own favourites and likes/dislikes. I loved your idea about DID for MN but then I don't know if Cvs would think of something like this, I would love to watch this track on MN, especially yesterday I felt that many a times she remembers things, is lost and then again no she doesn't remember them or anything!

Senny, that isn't exactly DID. I did my bit of research on amnesia, and even In amnesia at times those things strike your mind, you speak it out, but next moment you don't remember you had said it. Maybe it is amnesia for all you know, but she keeps remembering things now and then.

If it was DID, she should have become Nupur Bhushan in between, and then later again all of a sudden switching to Nupur Verma. And the switching doesn't happen within seconds. So my guess is its either amnesia, or she's pretending.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Lol Senny, sadu Mayank trying to prove he is NOT sadu!🤣
Senny thumbnail
I would prefer amnesia until and unless they have a strong reason to have her pretending Rach!

I know poor sadu Mayank!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: utfracks

Senny, that isn't exactly DID. I did my bit of research on amnesia, and even In amnesia at times those things strike your mind, you speak it out, but next moment you don't remember you had said it. Maybe it is amnesia for all you know, but she keeps remembering things now and then.

If it was DID, she should have become Nupur Bhushan in between, and then later again all of a sudden switching to Nupur Verma. And the switching doesn't happen within seconds. So my guess is its either amnesia, or she's pretending.

Senny

thanks for liking my idea and i would prefer that too because you will get a better and sensible track but alas it is CVs and you right she is lost at times...personally I think she has DID but knowing CVs it is Amnesia but pretending def. not (at least no hints given yet).

Utfracks

You are right about both conditions...yes Amnesia does work that way. you do remember bits and pieces. but in this case she does switch from one to another....even with DID you have that memory jolts where one personality is stronger than the other. You do get to realize bout the other personality but if the one you are in is stronger, you brush it off. I did feel however that she switched from time to time...

yea it could be Amnesia, as I mentioned, but pretending...ummm not so much!
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@Rooj- But switching from one personality to another within seconds isn't really possible. The change takes some time, as per the books I've read on DID and MPD. (Multiple Personality Disorder; courtesy Sidney Sheldon)

But Amnesia works within seconds. Within seconds you remember something, and within seconds its gone. As for Nupur's behavior, I feel it is amnesia. Because one moment she says something to Mayank like, "tumhaari aadatein sudhrengi nahi" and Mayank asks her how do you know, her expressions are weird, and then very conveniently she manages to give an explanation. It's weird.

But then maybe there's more to DID. So maybe its amnesia, or maybe it's DID. But DID is unlikely, cause I don't think TV ever has dealt with such a strong reason before.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Senny

Hey thank you!

I guess its hard for you all to accept this abrupt change. It would have been better for SG to be shown like this if they would have patched up, Gunjan would have realised what she did to Samrat was wrong irrespective of knowing if Nupur was alive and forgive him like Mayank. To be honest I never found Samrat being blamed by Gunjan as right but then i guess at times things happen and we have to blame someone, we either blame ourselves or people near us.

But to be honest, i expected a damn serious and emotional track for MN, more like Notebook kind of a thing if Nupur has lost her memory. I know its not a new idea but then Mjht copying from movies and showing repeated stuff is nothing new so amnesia track is no exception. They might as well go with it ahead or something else.

I don't know but I feel that SG would get mini confession. After these seven days, SG would be on track and MN would be on an intense track. This fun element is just added to get many viewers back.

Mjht caters to a wide audience and majority are young girls who don't like watching all this emotional melodrama and thus they have to take care of the numbers which are going down too.

Lets hope for the best!

At the end of our convo i agree Lets hope for the Best😊
marisol45 thumbnail
wow! came online today and was surprised to see the thread still open
 boy am i glad to see such a healthy discussion!
okay. again im making a single post coz i can't reply to all individually!
well i'd like to say that i loved reading everyone's pov and glad to see many  in agreement with me
and to those who aren't, i respect your pov's too and really liked the way you guys put forth your views.