Precap~23-8~Subu-Tasha - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ltl_fan

So did they actually show Anna die? Didn't the article say that they are leaving it open to make a possible return for Anna and Subbu?

Yeah...Anna dies for sure!

So did they actually show Anna die?  Didn't the article say that they are leaving it open to make a possible return for Anna and Subbu?
Ruby.......it'll be clear on tomorrow......in today epi he's shot n lying on the ground n telling Dutta about Naku's raaj........

So did they actually show Anna die? Didn't the article say that they are leaving it open to make a possible return for Anna and Subbu?

yah Anna is almost close to death .
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks for the precap Shona!😊 Because today the precap it didn't register in my brain at all! Dutta's hand to hand meeting made me so beemar I still haven't gotten over it!😍 Wow! Ah! A thousand Wows!
I wonder Nakku ke saath hand to hand meeting mein kya hoga!😳
Chalo atleast Anna is tapkofied already! I was worried it might be dragged.

Awesome Episode!πŸ‘
Ur moz welcum zuby....yeah d epiz waz super fast ....πŸ‘yeah hand to hand wth ana πŸ˜†and naku...😳...!!dutta rocked...!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by SAraW

HANd to HAND meeting was one of the high points of tonight's FAst paced Episode!

Wow.. jo last pooray week main nahi hua .. aaj aik episode main hogaya ... 😊

Hand to hand fight .. and how dutta was dhhoing Anna is a Must watch!!

Yeah Sara.........

What an epi ma?What we were discussing from past 1 week,It happened in HAlf-an-hour that too with adds included..........................  

Originally posted by chandanafan

thanks for precap update. I thought the CVs might drag Anna dying till the end of the week but I was so wrong. btw we have a new title montage. I love the new title montage. Thanks CVs for the new title montage. πŸ€— It's finally tasha romance now.  πŸ₯³
ur moz welcm yr....!!!yeah loved dtitle montage...finally v hav tasha romanzπŸ‘
Now from tomorrow...ROMANCE starts!!! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by shonapinky

ur moz welcm yr....!!!yeah loved dtitle montage...finally v hav tasha romanzπŸ‘

Pls post a pic of the title montage.
Originally posted by swati2008

Ruby.......it'll be clear on tomorrow......in today epi he's shot n lying on the ground n telling Dutta about Naku's raaj........

They might do what they did in the case of Jagtaap.  Jagtaap's friends could have possibily saved him. Similarily Dutta and Nakku might leave Anna's house with him just lying hurt. 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Pls post a pic of the title montage.
Shreya check out the photo gallery.😊