Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~23-8~Subu-Tasha - Page 2

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like everyone is busy watching the episode 🀣.......... i dont see the video links anywhere , for a moment thought may be they had something spl for rakhi and so no ltl for the day lol...........

do any of u have the video links?. If so can u pls pm me, I will need to do the update and I see no video links ..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Thanx alot shona the precap πŸ€—

ur moz welcum suhana...πŸ€—
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

rocking epi indeed.........loved Dutta n Anna hand-to-hand meeting.......kya dhoya Dutta ne.........kitne dinon ke baat Dutta Bhau ko dekhne ko mila.........BTW Shona thanks for the pre...........Subbu is so sweet.......i hope Dutta go by her words.....

shonapinky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Looks like everyone is busy watching the episode 🀣.......... i dont see the video links anywhere , for a moment thought may be they had something spl for rakhi and so no ltl for the day lol...........

do any of u have the video links?. If so can u pls pm me, I will need to do the update and I see no video links ..........

omg anu.. really yar....πŸ˜†...i dont hav any yt linkz....desirulez.com can help u yr...!!😳
shonapinky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yoyo2

thanks for the precap..... Shona

ur moz welcum yoyo...!!😊
shonapinky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swati2008

rocking epi indeed.........loved Dutta n Anna hand-to-hand meeting.......kya dhoya Dutta ne.........kitne dinon ke baat Dutta Bhau ko dekhne ko mila.........BTW Shona thanks for the pre...........Subbu is so sweet.......i hope Dutta go by her words.....

ur moz welcum swati..😊yeah even i did love d hand 2 hand meetingπŸ˜†...!!so true yr..!!
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Anu.......go to desi**fo*** or apnicommunity.........u'll get the links there....... Edited by swati2008 - 13 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So did they actually show Anna die?  Didn't the article say that they are leaving it open to make a possible return for Anna and Subbu?
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the precap Shona!😊 Because today the precap it didn't register in my brain at all! Dutta's hand to hand meeting made me so beemar I still haven't gotten over it!😍 Wow! Ah! A thousand Wows!
I wonder Nakku ke saath hand to hand meeting mein kya hoga!😳
Chalo atleast Anna is tapkofied already! I was worried it might be dragged.

Awesome Episode!πŸ‘
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for precap update. I thought the CVs might drag Anna dying till the end of the week but I was so wrong. btw we have a new title montage. I love the new title montage. Thanks CVs for the new title montage. πŸ€— It's finally tasha romance now.  πŸ₯³