Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Brief Synopsis about today episode..

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tara went away after listening he is married and dadi ask shravan what is going on ... nidhi and shravan tells nothing he just came to tell tara he is married..

Dadi is worried about sharavan and tara meeting she decides to go to shravan room where shravan is scolding saanchi saying everytime when he wishes for happiness saanchi stops it.,. Saanchi sees dadi comming and she goes to hug shravan and shravan ask whats this ... saanchi tells shravan dadi is comming.. to which they do fake romance.. which dadi sees and is happy for them..

Shravan tells dadi he is not going to office as saanchi has decided to go to her mami house.. He drops her to mami..

At tara house there is coneversation going on between tara father and shravan where tara  father tell him he started liking him when he can meet his parents tara has just went away...

At mami house everyone is happy to see saanchi good and healthy nani shows saanchi some photos of boys for shreya to which shreya get angry and went away from dining table.. saanchi go to shreya and tell her to tell everything she will talk to mami ,,, but at that time shravan comes...

Shravan and saanchi goes in car where saanchi sees shravan upset she ask him to which he tell that tara is angry as she believes he is giving her dhoka.. shravan says saanchi she doesn't know what is love...  To which saanchi says she knows what is love he get shocked and ask her do u love someone ... she says no as she saw him loving tara so she start understanding what is love...

Saanchi and shravan reach their room, and shravan lock it and tries to call tara but she is not picking up phone...
Shravan tells saanchi to dial this no from her phone to which saanchi says she is doing her work and he do his work himself
shravan says he is asking for help.. to which saanchi remark help maangte waqt bhi daant rahe hoo.. to which shravan hold his ear and says please saanchi help me noow...πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Please press like button,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow shravan asking for help from sanchi?
great

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Originally posted by: atikna

oh wow shravan asking for help from sanchi?
great

yeah he was asking help from her and that too by holding his ears
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

yeah he was asking help from her and that too by holding his ears

Well, this does mean Sachi is in full control of Shravan πŸ˜ƒ

atikna thumbnail
yes she has full control over shravan even though she doesn't know it..........and neither does shravanπŸ˜‰
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the synopsis :)

Today's episode wasn't really all that significant, IMO. After last friday's episode, it really fell short of my expectations. I wanted at least some conversation between Shravan and Tara regarding his marriage, but they didn't show any of that. Instead, we get a couple of pointless visits to Tara's house and yet more scenes wasted on Sanchi's increasingly boring family. Why do we need to know about Shreya and her love life, again? Seriously, how many of us actually care about that? When you have just 24 minutes for an episode, you should focus less on filler and more on, I dunno, stuff that'll actually interest the audience, methinks :/

That doesn't mean it was all that bad, though. Shravan and Sanchi's scenes in the beginning and towards/during the end were simply wonderful. And damn, Ankita did some seriously good acting today! I don't usually cry watching soaps but when she was saying she knows what love is, I got tears in my eyes. Her heart is obviously breaking into little bitty pieces day by day and her actress portrays it brilliantly :'(

Shravan, that hard-headed twit. Still a complete child. The way he was behaving seemed less like a man feeling like he's lost his love and more like a kid who's just lost his favorite toy. How he just stormed into the room, whining about Sanchi taking away his happiness - UGH! I wanted to reach into my TV screen and strangle him >:( Just grow the heck up, dude!

Um, hehe. I went into full-on ramble mode there, sorry! 😳
atikna thumbnail
Originally posted by: smurphyslaw

Thanks for the synopsis :)

Today's episode wasn't really all that significant, IMO. After last friday's episode, it really fell short of my expectations. I wanted at least some conversation between Shravan and Tara regarding his marriage, but they didn't show any of that. Instead, we get a couple of pointless visits to Tara's house and yet more scenes wasted on Sanchi's increasingly boring family. Why do we need to know about Shreya and her love life, again? Seriously, how many of us actually care about that? When you have just 24 minutes for an episode, you should focus less on filler and more on, I dunno, stuff that'll actually interest the audience, methinks :/

That doesn't mean it was all that bad, though. Shravan and Sanchi's scenes in the beginning and towards/during the end were simply wonderful. And damn, Ankita did some seriously good acting today! I don't usually cry watching soaps but when she was saying she knows what love is, I got tears in my eyes. Her heart is obviously breaking into little bitty pieces day by day and her actress portrays it brilliantly :'(

Shravan, that hard-headed twit. Still a complete child. The way he was behaving seemed less like a man feeling like he's lost his love and more like a kid who's just lost his favorite toy. How he just stormed into the room, whining about Sanchi taking away his happiness - UGH! I wanted to reach into my TV screen and strangle him >:( Just grow the heck up, dude!

Um, hehe. I went into full-on ramble mode there, sorry! 😳

whenever you wanna do the shravan strangle thingy i would fully support you ..........πŸ˜‰

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Originally posted by: atikna

whenever you wanna do the shravan strangle thingy i would fully support you ..........πŸ˜‰

I too support u
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay, supporters! How about tomorrow? You two restrain him, I'll hit him repeatedly with a frying pan XD
atikna thumbnail
Originally posted by: smurphyslaw

Yay, supporters! How about tomorrow? You two restrain him, I'll hit him repeatedly with a frying pan XD

no not now ............sanchi and shravan are going on honeymoon now
we'll teach him a lesson if he doesn't improve after the honeymoon............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†