What a scene between saanchi and shravan today

Posted: 13 years ago
It was wonderful scene today when shravan told saanchi she doesnt know what is love To which saanchi tells she knows what is love Shravan was shocked to hear ... It seems he likes saanchi but its because of idiotic friends and tara he is not able to realise...
i hope so.  Otherwise he will not be saying things like "jab apne dhoka dete hai to bahut dard hota hai" .  And he will also be feeling the attraction between them 😳
Todays episode was full of Sachi Shravan scenes and I liked all of them .Both of them acted very well πŸ‘
Originally posted by sunaina02

Todays episode was full of Sachi Shravan scenes and I liked all of them .Both of them acted very well πŸ‘

Yeah it was worth watching today episode esp car one and last one scene ...
Originally posted by biryani

i love SAVAN jodi very Much

me too like themπŸ˜›
im falling in luv wid this show more n more
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

im falling in luv wid this show more n more

I only like this show only on idiotic t v box
Today's episode for me was the best episode so far!!! Loveddddddddddd it!!!!!!!!! That 'tu jaane na' scene....oh my god...i was in tears...it was awesome!!!!! epi by epi im falling more in love with this show and more in love with savan! Hope we keep getting good episodes like today's!
Originally posted by Jessuu

Today's episode for me was the best episode so far!!! Loveddddddddddd it!!!!!!!!! That 'tu jaane na' scene....oh my god...i was in tears...it was awesome!!!!! epi by epi im falling more in love with this show and more in love with savan! Hope we keep getting good episodes like today's!

yeah tu jaane song was fit for scene they select songs perfect for scene...